Part 19

Okay, so I don't think I've behaved like this since I got my first kiss in middle school, but I couldn't help it

Okay, so I don't think I've behaved like this since I got my first kiss in middle school, but I couldn't help it. In less than twelve hours, I had had sex with William twice and kissed him at least fifty times. I still couldn't believe it was true and pinched my arm several times to confirm that I hadn't dreamed it all.

I checked myself in the mirror one more time before leaving my apartment to meet him. He hadn't arrived yet, but there were still a few minutes left until it was ten o'clock. Suddenly, a motorcycle came and stopped in front of me.

'Oh, hell no!'

He turned off the engine and pulled off his helmet. "Ready?" he asked, smiling playfully. "I hope you're joking with me. I'm not going anywhere with you on that!"

I wished he were joking, but he wasn't. He handed me a helmet, which I put on, and reluctantly jumped up behind him. The only advantage of this was that I had to hold him, but that was all. He started the engine again and I held him the hardest I could as he drove out onto the road.

'I'm going to die, but I'm going to die happy.'

I squeezed my eyes shut and it sometimes felt like I was going to pass out. That's how scared I was. It got worse when the road was straight, as William increased the speed, and I could almost imagine what my makeup looked like.

Luckily, the ride didn't last too long, and I dared to open my eyes when he turned off the engine. I pulled off my helmet and shook my hair while watching a high roller coaster.

'He must be kidding me.'

"Where are we?" I asked, looking at him as he got off the bike. "Gröna Lund. I hope you like amusement parks."

As if riding a motorcycle wasn't enough, now I'm going to have to ride attractions too? What's wrong with a normal date at a café or restaurant, maybe a walk on the beach?

"Nope, can't say I do," I said, tensing my jaw as I caught sight of a hundred-foot-high attraction that just fell straight to the ground. "Afraid of heights?" he asked, placing his hand on my back. "I don't put myself in that one, so don't even try," I said anxiously. He laughed amused at me. "I promise to hold your hand and not let go." I raised my eyebrows at him. "Forget it. It's never going to happen."

An hour later, I'm sitting holding his hand tightly, ready to cry at any second. "Billie, look how beautiful Stockholm is." I shake my head. "No! Never in my life will I open my eyes now!" I shouted, unable to understand how I would allow myself to be persuaded by him. I feel the wind in my hair and my feet swing. I squint my eyes and see that I'm over seventy-foot-high up in the air.

'I'm dying now.'

I noticed we stopped, but it didn't take more than five seconds before we fell straight down, and I think I got my whole stomach and heart in my throat. It was over in a few seconds, and we got off the carousel. "Fun right?" he said as I sat down on a bench next to me. "Wait, I have to swallow my stomach. It's stuck in my throat along with my heart." I said, still feeling the pinch in my stomach.

He laughed sweetly and normally his laughter is contagious, but maybe not when I've been close to a near-death experience.

He starts pulling me towards the next ride, a roller coaster.

'No no no!'

What's wrong with a tunnel of Love or a funny house or the haunted house? Is this a way for William to show he's a tough guy? That he dares to take risks in life. Or is it a desperate way to scare me off after last night?

We rode the damn roller coaster, I admit, I screamed as loud as I could, but it was fun. And when I say it was fun, I mean when it finally ended.

"Taste this," he said, holding out a pink cloud. "What is it?" I took some and tasted it. "It's cotton candy or fairy floss," he said and took some himself. "Mm, I love it." I took some more and felt it getting stuck around my lips. "You got some there. . ." William said, embracing my lips. This was a sweet kiss, literally.

"After eating this, don't think I want to ride any crazier rides. I'll puke if I do," I said as he looked at the next carousel. "I promise you'll like this one," he said but I wasn't convinced until I saw it was the tunnel of love. I bit my lower lip while a smile appeared on my face as William took my hand.

I had to sit in front of him and felt him wrap his arms around me. I leaned back against his chest as the small boat began to move on the water. "Can you fit with your legs?" he asked, spreading his legs even more and I moved closer to his crotch. "Now I'm fine," I said, feeling his beard tickle my cheek.

I turned my head to him, and my eyes fell on his mouth. A discreet smile appeared on his lips before he took hold of my lips in a kiss. It was tender, soft, passionate, sensual, all the words in the dictionary that could be found to describe the perfect kiss. His hand embraced my cheek as he took another hold of my lips, and his tongue found its way into my mouth.

A shiver made the hair on my body stand as our kisses became more steamy and more pleasurable and I felt the lace fabric of my bra tickle against my stiff nipples. I put my hand on his crotch and felt his hard cock inside his jeans. How was it even possible that we were still hungry for each other when it hadn't been more than 5 hours since we had sex?

 How was it even possible that we were still hungry for each other when it hadn't been more than 5 hours since we had sex?