Part 12

Okay, so here is the thing

Okay, so here is the thing. We're going to have dinner in less than an hour and I'm acting like I'm cool with it. Trust me, I'm not. I'm freaking out, literally.

Alva is so naïve and thinks that inviting Billie, which is why we ended up here in the first place, should help. Google is my true enemy, telling Alva to face her fears and forgive to move forward. It must have been a woman who wrote the post and didn't think about the man who is not allowed to express himself in this matter. Feminists it's a feminist who wrote the post, which some men are too, fuck never mind.

'Well Google, do you have anything for me too?'

"Aren't you going to shower?" asked Alva, looking at me in the doorway to the kitchen. "I showered yesterday," I replied briefly, looking at the table setting Alva had spent an hour on. "Okay? Can you switch to something else to wear then?" I looked down at my gray sweatpants and a white t-shirt. "Why? We're not going anywhere."

Okay, I admit it. I didn't want to change clothes out of spite of the fact that Alva didn't ask me first about this dinner. Had it been me doing the same thing, I'm sure more than a cucumber would be thrown at me, probably a frying pan or hair dryer.

"What is it? Don't you want them to come over?" she asked. "I'm trying to understand why you think all the time that I'm thinking about her and then you invite her home for dinner? I don't want to hear you say afterward, you looked at her tits, you want to fuck her, I saw how you fantasized during dinner." I said, flapping my arms like a fourteen-year-old girl arguing with her mother. Okay, maybe it was more to imitate Alva when she gets grumpy over things.

"God, how ridiculous you are!" she snorted at me, giving me a light nudge in the chest as she passed me. "Why am I always the culprit? You wanted the threesome, not me. You felt bad afterward, not me. You think about it all the time, not me. You invite her to dinner, not me, and yet I'm the bad guy?" Okay, maybe I shouldn't have raised my voice, but I was annoyed now.

"So, you admit you don't regret it?" She made a quick turn in the hall and walked towards me. "No, I don't regret it. You licked her and finger fucked her, should I say the same things as you? Maybe you're a lesbian? Maybe you don't want my cock anymore, maybe you prefer pussy now."

She slapped me hard and maybe I deserved it or maybe not. But I began to realize that my problem was not Billie, but Alva who had become paranoid and insecure in our relationship. She has never doubted or distrusted me in these two years, even when I patted her girlfriends on the butt. She knew that I loved her, that I would never be unfaithful to her.

"Where are you going?" I asked calmly as she began to put on her shoes and jacket. "Home," she said sobbing. "Alva, C'mon. Stop now, please." I said, trying to hug her. "Don't touch me!" she said, slapping my arms away. "I just want to be honest, and I've told you everything that happened that night. Are you going to leave because I just said I didn't regret it?"

"Maybe I don't regret fucking with Viktor either, there you go . . . Now I've been honest too!"

I was speechless by what she had just thrown in my face. Did I hear right that she fucked with my best friend? My mouth went dry, and a dizzying feeling washed over me. "What?" I said calmly, looking at her.

"By New Year's, when you'd fallen asleep on the couch," she said trembling as tears fell down her cheeks. "I didn't know how to tell you, so I kept it to myself. Forgive me."

There was a knock on the door. "Your guests are here," I said, walking towards the bedroom. I sat down on the edge of the bed and heard them greet each other. I think I never felt hate and love at the same time for a person like I do now.

They had been hiding it for six months and I hadn't noticed anything. How do I know it only happened once? Alva has been alone with Viktor many times since New Year's, have they fucked each other every time?

"We're going to eat. Are you coming?" asked Alva in the doorway. "I lost my appetite," I replied, watching her enter the room. "I promise William, it only happened once and I've regretted it every day," she said, crouching down in front of me. I chuckled softly and had no words to express myself how disappointed I was, not only in her but in Viktor as well.

"You've been arguing with me these days over me fucking another girl and you've fucked my best friend six months ago, who you've also been alone with several times since it happened."

"Maybe that's why I was arguing with you. I had feelings of guilt for lying to you, feeling like I was a worse person than her." Alva put her hand on my thigh, and I lowered my gaze in a deep sigh. "I can't think right now Alva. Go to your guests, I will be there in a few minutes."

She just said 'Okay' and gave me a kiss that I didn't respond to. I had wanted to beat Viktor right now. That bastard who sat on my couch a few days ago and said I had Alva, so he could take Billie. Clear as hell that he didn't care that I fucked with another girl when he had been fucking mine.

 Clear as hell that he didn't care that I fucked with another girl when he had been fucking mine