Part 23

Days turned into weeks and time passed faster the more fun we had together

Days turned into weeks and time passed faster the more fun we had together. William has been taking me to amazing places these weeks, all to create memories together that we carried with us when it was time to end this romantic adventure.

Tonight, William had taken me to Stockholm's most popular nightclub Spy Bar, where all the celebrities usually party. I had already had the honor of meeting with Gustaf Skarsgård from Vikings and Mikael Persbrandt from Sex Education.

I'm glad I bought myself a short burgundy satin dress to go with my black high heels and silver jewelry as everyone was dressed up. William wore a pair of light blue jeans, a white shirt with three buttons open, and Converse shoes.

We stood on the dance floor and rubbed our bodies against each other to the song 'Right Round - by Flo Rida'. The floor was crowded with people trying to make room to dance, which was almost impossible unless you were close to each other. Both Dennis and William's friends were supposed to come and hang out with us here tonight, but so far, we hadn't seen them.

William held me in his arms and rocked me back and forth while smiling happily at me. "You look happy," I said, smiling back.

He leans down to my ear. "Your dress makes me tempted to see how quickly I can get it off."

I couldn't help but laugh as we had sex right before we got here, but I'm not complaining. I love that we have such a passionate sex life and never got enough of each other. Dennis thought we were crazy having sex five times a day, but that's normal in early relationships, isn't it? Or maybe we tried to have sex for a lifetime before we would never see each other again.

I hated thinking about it, the time that was left and that I would have to go back. It made me sad and depressed, and I knew William was thinking about it too. There were nights he didn't sleep just to get a few more hours with me and there were times I didn't go to the theater, just to stay in his arms.

"Don't tell me you want to go home already? We just got here," I asked, thinking we got here two hours ago and besides, our friends were on their way.

"No, of course not. I have a better idea," he said, taking my hand and starting to walk towards the restrooms. "William, you're crazy!" I exclaimed as he pulled us into the restroom which was empty at the moment. He dragged us into one of the booths and locked the door.

Before I had the chance to say something, he had embraced my face and let his tongue find its way into my mouth. Between our steamy kisses, I opened his jeans, and he took a firm hold of my thighs and pushed me up against the booth wall. I tried to be quiet while he started moving inside me, but it was impossible as an orgasm approached. William covers my mouth with his hand and looks at me excitedly. We could hear people entering the restroom, but it just gave us more enjoyment.

I watch as William pulls his eyebrows together, just as he always does before, he's about to cum and he bites his lower lip hard to avoid making a sound. He stops moving and falls with his head against my shoulder in a heavy exhale. Silently, we try to recover our breath and wait until the other guests leave the restroom, to get out of here.

"I love you," whispers William towards my lips.

"And I love you," I whispered back, kissing him.

When we got back to the dance floor, I caught sight of Alva and Viktor coming towards us. "Did you invite them?" I asked, watching William's face tense up.

"No, they came with Erik and Thomas."

"Hey! Are you two here?" Alva said and hugged us. She was drunk, no doubt. The smell of alcohol came like a wind in my face as she spoke.

"You shouldn't drink any more tonight, Alva," William said as she lost her balance, and he caught her.

"Why? Afraid there will be another threesome?" she said, laughing. I wasn't bothered by William caring for her, nor that he was literally holding her in his arms, but because Viktor had brought her here in that condition.

"We should take you home. If a guard sees you, they'll throw you out." William said while looking at me. "Take her home and come back," I said, looking at Alva.

Alva shouts something in Swedish and Viktor appears next to us. William sounds angry as he speaks to Viktor, and I see that Viktor is laughing. Viktor says something and William hands him Alva.

"C'mon Billie, we'll buy something at the bar," William said, taking my hand. I noticed that he was worried about Alva, and I suddenly felt jealous. She would be here when I wasn't and maybe they would find each other again when I was gone.

I couldn't control the emotions that washed over me and tried to blink away the tears that wanted to come. "Are you okay?" William asked looking at me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just got something in my eye." I said, feeling William's hands cup my face. "Are you sure?" He looked at my face up close and I nodded. "Yes, I'm fine. Don't look at me like that," I said and started laughing softly.

"Why? I love looking at you," he said, sharing a laugh with me.

Even though I was laughing, I was crying inside. This feeling came more and more often, and I wished there was a solution for me to stay with him. I already knew there wasn't, Dennis had already explained how the system works with the migration and that it can take time before a decision is made.

 I already knew there wasn't, Dennis had already explained how the system works with the migration and that it can take time before a decision is made