Part 8

We stepped into the apartment, and I noticed something was wrong with Alva

We stepped into the apartment, and I noticed something was wrong with Alva. I took the grocery bags to the kitchen and set them on the table while watching Alva rip the groceries out of the other bag.

"What is it?" I asked but was ignored. "Alva?"

I got up behind her and put my arms around her. "Baby, is there something wrong?" I could feel her chest taking deep breaths. "Did you like her pussy?" she said in a sharp tone. "What?" I was taken by her question.

"Did you like her pussy, I asked." She tore herself from my arms and turned to face me. "No, I haven't even thought about her pussy." I replied, but I had. "So, you say you didn't like her pussy?"

I chuckled. "I liked her pussy for the moment, maybe. What the fuck is this? I thought we finished talking about it." I said, running my hands through my hair frustratedly. "So, then you liked her pussy?" she snorted and began tossing the potatoes into the fridge.

"Okay, Alva . . . What do you want me to say?" I leaned my butt against the kitchen counter and crossed my arms. "Did you guys have a condom?" she asked, looking at me angrily. "I don't know, I don't think so," I said, knowing very well that I wasn't using a condom.

"You don't think? So, did you come with her?" Now comes the next follow-up question. "I don't know that either, maybe . . . Probably," I said frustratedly, tensing my jaw. "To hell with you William!" She exclaimed, throwing a cucumber at me. I wrapped my arms around her as she thought of throwing the bread and I held her in my arms. "Alva, I love you and what happened yesterday, it was yesterday. I can't change it." I said, hearing her start crying.

"I wish it never happened." she sobbed. Fuck, I hated seeing her sad and this time she was sad because of me. I didn't know if I had the right words to say and was therefore silent. I need to talk to Billie . . . If I squirted inside her, maybe I'd gotten her pregnant.

"I want us to try to get back to what we had before this happened. So, on Saturday, you and I will go out clubbing." I said, watching her look up. "Do you want that?" I asked and she nodded. "Yes, with our old friends." I nodded and kissed her.

After we had put the groceries in the fridge, she went to the shower as it was warm outside and even warmer in the apartment. She was going to sleep at her parent's house tonight and I was going to invite Viktor over for a cold beer and watch football on the TV.

I opened the balcony door and picked up the phone to send a message to Viktor, but I also sent a message to Billie, writing that we needed to talk. I just wanted to know if she had any birth control pills that she ate, that was all.

Evening came and Viktor had just arrived. Alva was worried when she left, but I said we could talk on Facetime tonight after Viktor left to make her feel calmer. She wanted that and I would call her when I was going to bed. Billie hadn't responded to my message in the entire afternoon and honestly, I was a bit grumpy about it.

"You look like shit. Has anything happened?" asked Viktor. "Me and Alva happened to have a threesome yesterday that went straight to hell." I took a sip of cold beer. "What the fuck, are you kidding? Now you get to tell me everything."

I told him everything, literally, and how fucking horny Billie made me.

"So, Alva is upset now? Okay, I understand she's fucking mad that you fucked the girl alone, but . . . If she's as good-looking as you say, hell I'd have done the same thing." This was what we called a brother's support. We told each other what we had done wrong but admitted that we would have done the same thing.

"I just can't . . . I just can't stop thinking about her. I swear, best pussy I've fucked. It was as if her pussy fit my cock perfectly and the steaming lust in the air between us was crazy . . . "

"Sounds more like you've got a crush than a fuck. You have Alva, why not introduce me to her? I'm good-looking, single, and a cock that needs tenderness." We shared a laugh, but honestly, I didn't even want to think about Viktor in bed with her. "I don't know, you can't speak English and she'll be back in Australia in six months anyway," I replied dryly.

"You don't have to talk when you're fucking with someone and besides, maybe it can be fun. The four of us can party, clubbing, and fucking. Come on, introduce me."

"I don't know." I put my feet up on the table and looked towards the TV. I really didn't like the idea, but at the same time, I had Alva and wouldn't touch Billie again. I might as well let Viktor meet her and at least I could keep watching her from a distance.

"I'll send her a message and see if she wants to come over for a beer," I said, picking up the phone from my jeans. "Yes, do it!"

I sent her a message again and saw that this time she read it right away. I put the phone down on my thigh but left the chat open. She wrote but nothing seemed to come up on the display. After two minutes, a single word comes up on the display.

"Okay"

Did it take two minutes to write four letters? But then it hit me, she was coming over and I looked like shit.