23. He's off-limits!

Anika

Anika

His hungry eyes locked onto mine, mirroring the desire that's been building up ever since that incredible kiss yesterday. "Anyone can watch," I said, noting that the wall was practically made of glass. People downstairs could get an eyeful.

"Let them" he replied with a mischievous grin.

"PDA!" I teased.

"Until they don't listen to your little moans when I kiss you, I'm okay with that," he said, a hint of playfulness in his voice.

I couldn't believe the courage that surged through me as I rose to my tiptoes and whispered, "Is that so?"

Without waiting for his reaction, I pressed my mouth to his. Our lips met, and the world around us faded away. It felt like time stood still, and his response was immediate. His arms wrapped around me, pulling me closer as if he never wanted to let go.

The kiss was electric, a perfect blend of passion and tenderness. I could feel the warmth of his lips, the urgency in the way he kissed me back. It was a dance of emotions, a silent conversation that spoke volumes. Our hearts beat in sync, and for that moment, there was only us.

His fingers traced the curve of my waist, sending shivers down my spine. Every touch, every movement, fueled the fire that burned between us. The world outside ceased to exist; there was only the intoxicating taste of his lips, the feel of his arms around me, and the sweet surrender to the moment.

We broke the kiss, breathless and with a shared smile that spoke of promises and unspoken feelings. The air was charged with an undeniable connection, and as we gazed into each other's eyes, it was clear – this was just the beginning of a beautiful journey together.

After years of hidden notes, smiles, stolen touches, I get to say that this beautiful man is mine. He's off-limits!

"Let's go downstairs; people must be waiting," I told him, and he just nodded his head.

"Wait!" I grabbed a wipe and went towards him, wiping his lips. They were smeared with my lipstick. Even though I was happy about it, I didn't want anyone to see him like this, regardless of the fact that half of them were already watching us from the garden.

Then we went down, and I saw my friends – Nisha and Diya, along with Varsha, chatting and giggling. I couldn't talk to them earlier because of the hurry, but I went towards them.

"Wassup, guys?" I asked, and they stopped talking.

"Just about a few kiss scenes," Diya said, smirking.

"Yeah, though the man covered the woman's face. I'm a little bummed," Varsha added.

"Now I have neck pain," Nisha joined, and that moment I understood that they were talking about me. I covered my face in my hands to stop myself from showing my embarrassed/blushing face.