39. Shopping day!

Anika

Anika

The girls and I decided to visit a single country instead of touring all of Europe. We wanted to fully enjoy one place with minimal travel, so naturally, we chose our favorite destination - Switzerland.

We had to leave the day after tomorrow, so today was dedicated to shopping for matching clothes and essential items.

Jai had promised to take the three of us shopping, and he's keeping his word. Aarav decided to tag along, obviously because he'll miss his girlfriend. I could literally see it on his face.

The five of us piled into the car, with Jai driving, Aarav in the passenger seat, and us girls in the back.

Today was all about shopping. The guys decided to join us because, as they put it, they'll miss us.

The way Aarav was looking at Nisha made me smile. I had never seen him so infatuated with a woman before. He was always busy with work or hanging out with me or his other friends. He had never been like this with a woman, which made me even happier because Nisha deserves the best.

Nisha smiled back at Aarav, and they shared a goofy moment, not caring what anyone thought. That's exactly why I found them so adorable.

"Can you guys stop? I'm going to puke," Diya replied sarcastically. Diya loved annoying them so much. They were literally the Jules, Ava, and Alex of our group.

We arrived at the mall around 12 pm, knowing we had a lot of shopping to do, so an early start was essential. We had two main goals for the day: shop and eat. Plan sorted.

We started off at H&M because Diya was a H&M girlie. She had a baddie style, and all her outfits were killer.

Nisha, on the other hand, was more modest in her fashion choices. She usually avoided outfits that revealed her curves. When it was just us, she did wear them, but not when we went to parties.

Varsha, who joined us later, had come here with her friends before and then joined us. We trusted her taste more than anyone else's because she was a fashion student and had the best eye for clothes.

The six of us started looking for clothes, with the guys trailing behind us.

Jai kept following me like a lost puppy. "What's with the expression?" I asked him. He seemed different.

"Nothing" he replied.

"Are you okay?" I asked, curious.

"Yep" he said, pulling me closer for a hug, resting his face in my neck, and sighing.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked, brushing my hand through his hair. I had never seen Jai so silent.

"I'll miss you. So much!" he said, hugging me tighter.

"You have no idea how much." I replied, hugging him back tightly. He kissed my forehead and let me go.

"Let's go buy my girl clothes now." he said, and I smiled.