Chapter 24: My home (END)

(Pinterest/My landlord is nonna;yuhee)

3rd POV

Vivian woke up feeling sore all over her body. The previous night, she had wanted to retaliate against Riven, who had pounced on her. For several weeks, despite her efforts to resist his charm, it proved too difficult for her. Riven's seduction, especially when he touched her, became impossible to ignore.

But that changed last night!

Vivian confirmed her suspicions, and when they were mating Riven admitted to it. The countless nights of his cheeky advances were intentionally aimed to make her become pregnant with his cubs.

Vivian was flabbergasted, considering Riven an innocent angel among all her husbands. She thought that Riven was joking of the cubs. However, it proved wrong as she now realized he was just like the rest of them. Riven turned out to be similar to Koyou, playing tricks on her as well.

When he had bluntly admitted to their passionate night to be more of a breeding night, Vivian had smacked him and ended their session. She was pissed that he tricked her. Though she was not against having the idea of more cubs in the future.

The thought of becoming pregnant just a couple months after she gave birth to her five liters of kittens was too much for her to handle.

As of now her cubs already wean off her milk and are able to eat food. Vivian wanted to give them all the love and attention. Having another litter, no matter how many cubs she gives birth to, would be overwhelming.

With her current litter of five and the newborn cubs, it would be too many kids. She could imagine that once her five cubs become toddlers, they would wreak havoc while small, tiny newborn cubs cry.

(TIME PASSED)

As Vivian got ready in the morning despite her sore body she walked down stairs to where her family was. The first thing she saw was Riven and Koyou playing with all five cubs.

Vivian turned her head around, searching for the rest of her mates. Guided by the fragrant aroma emanating from the kitchen, she walked towards it and found Salem cooking breakfast. Elias, also in the kitchen, carried wooden plates as he prepared to set them on the table.

" Morning," Salem said, noticing his wife watching.

Both Salem and Elias turned their attention to Vivian. The focused expressions on their faces, as they prepared breakfast, instantly transformed upon seeing that their wife had woken up.

"Good morning," Vivian said back to them.

"Breakfast is almost done, Why don't you call Riven, Koyou and the cubs here?"

"Okay"

As Salem and Elias were finishing up, Vivian returned to the living room, calling for the rest of the family members to join, as breakfast was ready. Heavy, loud stomps echoed through the house as Koyou, Riven, and the cubs rushed into the kitchen.

(TIME PASSED)

As the sun ascended, casting its radiant beams from the celestial realm, the slumbering world awoke. Hidden in the embrace of the earth, flowers and bugs unfurled, unveiling their delicate existence.

Having to clean up the kitchen due to the aftermath of her cubs spilling food on the floor. Vivian and her family soon departed from home. They embark on a journey to enjoy a picnic amidst meadow fields adorned with the vibrant hues of spring's blossoming flowers.

When they arrived, they settled down placing a large fur blanket on the grassy meadow. As they unpacked their things they brought them to their picnic.

A sudden breeze, tinged with a refreshing chill, whispered through the air, coaxing leaves to dance in a mesmerizing symphony of rustling melodies.

Vivian turned around to witness Koyou in his panther form darting across the field, engaged in a spirited game of chase with three of the cubs. In the distance, the remaining cubs, under the attentive watch of Riven, indulged in joyful expressions by rubbing their bodies against the blooming expanse of the flowery field.

A joyful smile formed on Vivian's face as she watched as her lively cubs immersed themselves in frolicsome playfulness.

(TIME PASSED)

Vivian laid back with Salem and Elias on their cozy picnic set up. She watched her cubs meowing in joy as their fathers chased them.

She remembered earlier in the morning, as she was dressing up, something fell from her closet—a familiar compass. This very compass was treasured by her family as an heirloom. Despite her inability to escape the past and its accompanying trauma, she felt conflicted about parting with the last item her family had given her, which should be treasured.

However, she ultimately decided it was better to stow the compass away forever. In her youth, she kept it close, but now she realizes that keeping it would only serve as a constant reminder of her past.  Having lived in the kingdom of Helios for so long, where she experience by both happiness but overwhelming trauma.

Now, Vivian believes that rather than dwelling on the past and its hardships, she must focus on the future. Proud of having survived for so long, she has found peace in this strange world filled with various beings and can finally experience happiness.

With four loving husbands and adorable cubs, she has formed her own family

They provided her with a place she can finally call home

Her home.

-THE END