CHAPTER THREE

Y/N

The lady and I sat on a table and a waiter gave us beer.

"You have skateboard... are you good at riding it?" She asked.

I shrugged. "Kinda... what kind of work do you offer here?"

"Don't act like you don't know... you're a runaway for a while now. How did you survive?" She asked.

She's good at analyzing people, she knows already by the looks of me that I live in the streets for a while.

"I runaway three years ago, I steal things for a living..." I said.

She laughed and sip her beer. "Interesting... call me Ms. Solana... how old are you?"

"I'll turn 18 tomorrow." I answered.

She nods. "Younger is better... so are you interested in my offer?"

I sip my beer. "I am."

After we drink, she tour me inside the club. We first went to rooms by rooms and I saw girls drinking with men, inappropriately touching them. So this is what she mean... it's not that bad as I expected.

"How much do you pay here?" I asked Ms. Solana.

"Depends on your demand, but we have different levels of prostitution here. I would say this is level one... you will just drink with oldies and lowlifes. They will touch you but it's up to you if you want to sleep with them..."

I bob my head understanding what she said.

"I don't wanna be with lowlifes, I prefer to let a rich man use me." I looked at her. "Or maybe someone who can pay higher."

Suddenly, I saw the men who are chasing me earlier checking rooms. They are still finding for me.

"Ms. Solana, I need to hide." I told her.

She pulled me to the end of the hall and a door with a biometric lock appeared. She opened it using her thumb on the side of the door. We entered inside, it's another hall way.

"You'll see something that might surprised you. This will be really different by what you saw earlier." Ms. Solana said.

"Okay... I am also expecting that this is not just a normal prostitution club."

She smirked and bend down. "Move." She said.

I step backwards and she opened a trapdoor where we are standing earlier. So this place has an underground...

She went down and I followed her it's not dark but it's not so bright. Going down, I am hearing screams and moans of girls.

Ohh...

We reach the ground floor. Roaming my eyes it is full of girls getting fucked mercilessly by men. Some of them is crying and a mess. Threesome, gangbang and some girls are tied up while getting railed.

I paused. I am expecting this but I am still quite surprise seeing this.

"Those girls... didn't saw the sunrise since I decided to put them here." Ms. Solana said. "That's why once you decided to work for me, don't do anything that will provoke me."

As if I am scared of something like this. I faced death on a daily basis in my father's hand.

"I am quite impressed, Ms. Solana." I told her and laughed in amusement.

"Those men... are part of BONTEN, a criminal organization. I let them use those girls and thousands of bucks will be transferred in my bank." She turned to me. "This girls, earn higher than the girls above." She said.

"Where will they use their money if they can't get out of here?" I asked her.

"Well, I send it to their families. Some of them have none so it's mine." She lit a cigarette and sip it. "I scammed some of them and let them in here to see this." She blows the smoke. "If they are already here, I locked them up." She looks at me emotionlessly.

I laughed. "What do you mean? You will lock me here?" She's hilarious. "Do you think I will run and beg you to let me out?"

Ms. Solana shake her head. "I don't think you fit to work here with that face."

I rolled my eyes. "No one ever told me I am ugly... go check your eyesight Miss."

She hold my chin, pinching my cheeks. "I mean, you are too pretty to keep you here. I can sell you to a higher rank... and earn more. What do you think?"

I only looked at her.

"These low rankers are no much with the higher ups. Wanna meet them?" She asked.

I smirked. "What do you think?"

•••

We went back upstairs, back to the club. It seems like the men who are chasing me is gone. Finally, peace.

We're now climbing upstairs to the second floor of the club aside from that underground.

"They are the highest rank in BONTEN, even their boss is here. It will be nice if he like you so let's change you first." Ms. Solana said and pulled me inside a dressing room.

It is full of slutty dress, like what those girls drinking with men downstairs wear. She picked me a blue tight dress with a zipper at the end. I changed to it. Revealing my collar bones and chest. My cleavage is peeking through the thin cloth of the dress, hugging the curve of my body. Ms. Solana let me wear some accessories and heels. A little bit touch of make up and I am done.

She knocked to a VIP room and we heard a voice beckoning us to come inside.

"Excuse me." Ms. Solana said when she opened the door lightly. "I wanna show you a new item I just picked, tell me if you like her. I will let you use her for the night." She said.

What am I? An item?

I couldn't care less about how they look. They must be old farts with bloated stomach and a beard. Usually, gang members looked like that. What do I expect?

"Let her in." A voice of a man inside said.

Ms. Solana entered the room, gesturing me to follow her. I did and saw men drinking wrapping their hands having a woman each.

At the left couch, three men are sitting. Pink haired man with a scar on his lips, and two purple haired men. At the right couch, a long white haired with a tattoo on his scalp, a man with a unique scar covering his eye and at the end a man who seems old but still look good, also has a long scar in his eye.

Lastly, the man sitting on a solo couch in the middle with a girl sitting on his lap. He has short white hair, his eyes look so dark and blank. It seems like he's the boss.

I bowed a little after being impressed by what I saw. I didn't expect them to look fine, I thought they are bunch of horny fat oldies.

"Name?" The boss asked.

"Y/N... Y/N L/N." I answered.

The boss gestured me to come and the girl sitting on his lap went to the left couch. I sat on his lap and his hands hold my waist and thigh as I wrap an arm on his nape.

We look at each other's empty eyes. Both blank, can't feel any emotion. His eyes somehow resembles mine...

Suddenly a phone rings, the pink haired guy picked up his phone. "Oh... it's already 12am..." he turned off his phone. "I am sorry boss, it's my alarm. I thought I vibrated it." He said.

The boss only looked at him.

"Why would you set an alarm?" The mullet purple haired man asked.

"You know, it's time to take meds and fuck some slut." The pink haired man answered and bring out some pills.

Drugs, I guess.

He groaned in ecstasy after swallowing the drugs he put on his mouth. He smiled and lick his lips as he looks at the other girls. "Who wants to make me feel good tonight?"

---