CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Y/N

"What?" I asked in disbelief looking at Mikey.

"Make Sanzu feel good, Y/N. If I can't tame you maybe, being fucked by Bonten members can." He replied.

I let go of Sanzu's collar and faced Mikey. "Just what did I do this time for you to come up with that punishment?"

"You slept with another man and Sanzu said you're still the same always being rude." He leaned on the sit, relaxingly. "So I'll give you a choice, get fucked or respect all of them?"

"I'd rather get fucked than to respect them!" I answered. "I admit that I still act rude with them, but I never slept with Koshi." I sat beside him again and looked in his dark eyes. "Are you sure you won't regret treating me like this?"

"It took me a year and half thinking what should I do with you... I can't throw you away nor kill you, you are a good slut for me and I admit I got attached to you somehow." He said densely. "I wanna keep you with me and in order to do that, you have to learn how to respect my members. They want you gone because of your stubbornness."

"So what do you mean, I am asking you if you'll regret it or not? That didn't answer my question at all." I asked as I stood up and he just looked at me without responding.

"You're now done blooming Y/N. It just means Boss got tired of you..." Sanzu said wrapping his hands around my hip. "... or should I say you're a flower that withered in Mikey's eyes?"

I glared at him, gritting my teeth tightly. "Shut up, I can smell rotten trash from your fucking mouth."

He hold my neck and slam me on table. Leaning down to suck my mouth in front of Mikey. He will really let Sanzu do this?

I respond to Sanzu's mouth like a hungry hyena coming for its prey as I glimpse at Mikey to check his reaction. He's just looking at me blankly like he always do, like he doesn't really care about anything.

Sanzu and I let go of each other's mouth. His hands went down to my pants, pulling it along with my underwear. He spread my legs and lays his lustful eyes on my cunt.

"Pretty fucking cunt." He exclaimed.

Rindou stood up and took off my top. Removed my bra as all of them fuck me with their eyes.

Yeah, enjoy fucking me you sick bastards. I'll just savor their dicks and let them pay for it after.

"I can't wait anymore." Ran said. "Let's just start."

Sanzu dive betweet my legs, sucking and licking my clit. "Ohh~ fuck~" I moaned.

He chuckled and twirl his tongue around my cunt making me whimper as I move my hips humping to his mouth.

Ran pulled my hands and wrap my palm around his shaft to fuck my fist, Takeomi on the other hand did the same. Rindou climbed up on the table and insert his hardened dick in my mouth. Bobbing my head on Rindou's dick, letting it hit my throat deeply to make him grunt.

I cum on Sanzu's face and he collects my milk to put in his mouth so he can swallow it. He took out his cock, aligning himself between my legs and entered my throbbing wet cunt.

I gagged on Rindou's dick when I tried to scream. "So dicks can bring out the good girl inside you and shut you up, huh?" Rindou said while fucking my mouth.

Sanzu thrust inside me gradually, Kakucho and Koko watch as they pump their dicks waiting for their turn.

The Haitanis and Takeomi spilled their milk on my face. Sanzu leaned down, licking me from between bouncing breast to the back of my earlobe. Interlocking his hands on mine, pinning me on the table as I spread my legs for him.