CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

rock bottom by grandson.

Y/N

Few days later...

"Ms. Solana, are you going to betray Mikey?" I asked her while sitting lazily on the service table in the club, holding my gun.

The club is closed for the day since she's having trouble with the girls who escaped, while Mikey's men who are assigned to help me are taking the girls away.

Ms. Solana kneeled down in front me. "I know what you've been up to these days, killing everyone who defy Bonten." She inhaled, calming herself as her hands tremble in fear. "You're wrong... I didn't tell Bonten about it because I am fixing it myself."

"But..." I scratch my head using the tip of the gun. "Bonten wants to cut you off before it gets big. You know, pigs (police) are now working their ass off to get Bonten this time."

She crawled to me and hold my ankle begging for her life. "I-I can fix this, don't kill me Y/N. To be honest, I am the one who made you met Mikey, right? I helped you to be where you are now... so just one chance Y/N." She pleaded.

"Well, thanks for that..." I pulled up my foot from her grasped. "... I got treated like I am at the lowest in Bonten. Do you know what those fuckers did to me?"

"No... but please as someone who helped you, give me another chance." She begged.

I sighed. "You earned money using me, how is it considered to be a help?" I asked her. "To be frank, you gain a lot while I am getting fucked up in Bonten."

"Then, I'll give you money." She offers.

I glared at her. "Do I look broke to you? I have my own money too!"

"T-Then just at least convince Mikey one last time to give me another chance... tell him I gave him the girls he wants and let him take them away for the night."

My eyebrow twitched by what I just heard. "What? Girls?"

Ms. Solana nods. "He sometimes take girls here and bring them back the next day. So I thought, maybe you are too busy killing traitors that's why he can't be with you..." she carefully said, reading my expression.

That fucking bastard...

Getting jealous with Koshi but taking girls here as he pleases. I am so dumb to let my guard down on him.

"That asshole..." I cursed under my breath and throw the alcohol bottles in the stand behind me.

"Y/N, wait..." Ms. Solana said trying to stopped me. "That bottles cost a lot."

Shattered glass spread on the floor as I threw the bottles around the club. Releasing all the frustrations I am having after knowing Mikey is sleeping with other girls while he fired Koshi since I am close to him.

Catching my breath, I felt my cheeks wet from tears. Fuck, why am I crying for someone like him?

Wiping my tears, I said. "Ms. Solana..." I let out a breath and faced her. "Can you run a lap around the club barefoot?"

"E-Eh? What do you mean Y/N? With all these glass spread on the floor?" She asked eyes widened as she looks at the broken bottles around the club.

I hum as a response. "I'll let you live, if you did it without stopping." I took one of the remaining bottled wine and drunk it. "Ahh shit... I was really mad that I forgot why am I here."

"You... are worse than I expected." Solana commented glaring at me.

That hit spots...

"I can do worst than this though..." I replied. "I had no choice but to be cold so I can survive in this mother fucking world!"