CHAPTER FOUR

Y/N

"Mind if I touch this?" Their boss asked as his hand on my waist travel upwards to my under boob.

I nod. "Do what you want, sir."

A yelp escape my lips when he grabs it aggressively playing with it in one hand. Nipping my neck, making me moan silently.

"May I ask what's your name, sir?" I politely said, trying my best not to moan too loud.

"Mikey, let me hear you moaning it." He said and pull the dress down to expose my breast.

All of the BONTEN members looks at my tits. They paused romancing their girls and watch how Mikey savor my breast.

"Mhm~ Mikey~" I moan silently.

He licked between my boobs and look at me. "How old are you?"

Speaking of it... it's my birthday. And I am spending it with the people I just met.

"I just turned 18, it's actually my birthday today." I answered and force a smile.

He just bob his head.

I know, I can't fake anything on him. He can see through me but I can't do the same. I met a lot of men who got smitten by my smile, for sure it won't work for him.

We had an eye contact again with our dead eyes. This time, I was smitten by his blank gaze towards me. I wanna know what drove him to be this empty.

"Then, since they are watching." Mikey said pertaining to the other members. "Let's give them a little kitty show."

I gulped. I rarely get nervous for the past three years living in the streets, but now I can totally feel how my heart beats rapidly.

He turned me, making me feel his chest on my back. The boys got a nice view of my expose tits and hardened nipple. Their gaze towards me, turns me on more.

"Are you a virgin?" Mikey asked as his hand caress my thigh and the other is playing with my breast.

"I am not." I answered and moan when he start sucking my neck.

Leaning my back on his shoulder, letting him touch me however he wants, he slowly pull up the zipper at the end of this tight dress. When it's opened, he enter his hand inside it, caressing my inner thighs.

He bit my earlobe. "Spread this." He commanded feeling his hand near my clit.

I complied spreading my legs for him, urging to feel his hands touching me down there. My panty is now expose to the audience, I even heard the druggie gulp looking between my legs.

Mikey touch my clothed kitten, rubbing it lightly.

"Mhm~" I mumbled.

His other hand, pulled my underwear upwards to pressure it on my folds. I yelp and call his name pleadingly. He grip the cloth covering my pussy and let them see my wet cunt.

"She's sweating, boss." The mullet purple haired guy said.

I am really wet, and my body keeps on moving pleading for Mikey's touch. Finally, he slid his finger with his free hand feeling my juices on it.

"Ugh~" I moaned.

He rub little circles on it, I bit my lower lip to hold back my moans. The men is enjoyingly watching the show, while the other women is looking at me irritatingly. I don't care about those bitches, this feels so good.

Knowing they are looking at me, it made me go feral as my moans get louder. The more embarrassing it is, the more I get aroused.

Mikey suddenly stops and I looked at him asking why. He took off my panty and I helped him with lifting up my ass and legs. I sat again on his lap, the same position as earlier. His thighs between my legs spreads, making me spreads myself more for a better view to our audience.