CHAPTER TEN

Y/N

When I woke up my arms are covered with bandages. Fuck my head hurt so much... fucking drugs, how did Sanzu endure the pain? I collapsed as soon as it affects.

"Mikey." I called when I went out of the room.

His room is locked, where did he go?

I shrugged and just went out taking my skateboard with me, maybe I'll just find a park here.

When I went out of the house, I saw the guards wearing formal attires. What is this? What's happening?

One of them saw me and bowed. "Miss Y/N."

I was surprised when suddenly all four of them bowed. This is awesome!!! I am someone this cool?!

"Where are you going, Miss Y/N?" They asked. "Boss will have a business trip for a week, and we're asked to keep you safe."

"Ohh... I'll just find a nearest park and will ride my skateboard." I told them.

"Boss firmly said not to let you out and make sure that you rest today." He said and took something on his vest pocket. "And this... Boss gave it, you can use it if you want to buy something." He gave me a black card.

A smile formed on my lips. "Thanks." I took it from him and about to walk away when he stopped me.

"Miss Y/N, Boss said you should rest because you hurt yourself last night." He reminded.

"I am perfectly fine though..."

"Even the doctor who checked on you said you should rest. We'll be in trouble if Boss found out we let you out."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Then how am I going to use this?" I asked him pertaining to the black card.

"You can't go out today, just for today Miss Y/N." He begged.

I rolled my eyes. "Damn, what should I do in this empty house?" I tantrum as I went back to the door. I stopped and looked at them again. "I won't tell, Mikey. Instead, I will treat you guys with this." I said and showed them the black card. "Name what you want."

"Ms. Y/N... we'll be in trouble if the Boss found out, so please just rest. If you need something today, I will buy it for you." He said.

"Then... buy me foods." I said giving up.

I will definitely use this card well, Mikey.

Few hours later...

"There's nothing to do in this house!" I shouted enough for the guards to hear.

Looking at the window I saw guards again. I screamed in frustration. "Fuck you, Mikey! Fuck you, Bonten!"

I wanna destroy things but there's nothing here. When I calmed down, I lied down in bed just surfing the internet, killing time while watching videos.

•••

The next day...

As soon as I wake up, I prepared myself to go outside. I remove the bandages when I took a bath. What the fuck happened to me after I drunk the drugged whiskey?

I went out with my skateboard again and greeted the guards. "I can go out today, right?" I asked them.

"Yes, Ms. Y/N. But you need to get your arms checked first, the doctor will come soon." The guard said.

"You fucker said I can go out today." I told him frustrated.

"Later, Miss Y/N. Just wait for a bit." He said flinching when I shouts.