CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Y/N

Next morning...

"Don't go out for a while okay? I know you'll cause trouble when you're alone." He said then stood up.

We just finished eating breakfast and he walk to his room's direction.

I chased him and hold to his arm. "Didn't you said we'll go wherever I want? Why I can't go out?"

"I'll be more busy for a while because of work, now go to your room I need to prepare to meet someone."

"Then at least let me out."

He sighed. "Okay, but I'll have a guard for you. Don't get into troubles or I'll never let you out."

I only nod happily. I have my golds and his card anyway, so I will let him be for now.

•••

Mikey promised me that we'll go wherever I want after the mission, but us taking the files is not the end. He needs to meet some people for developing the drugs. A week already passed while he's busy, sometimes he doesn't come home.

So I am here on a broad daylight, riding my skateboard while eating an ice cream around the street of Roponggi. I visited Ms. Solana a few hours ago and all she talked about is money.

"Miss Y/N, let's just go at a park, it's dangerous for you to roam around Roponggi." Mikey's guard said while following me using a car.

I ignored him and drive my board faster. He keeps on chasing me so I played with him and when he's about to speed up to went after me I suddenly turned and stopped in front of his car- no, Mikey's car.

He stopped few inches before hitting me. "Miss Y/N, are you okay?" He worriedly asked and went to me.

I burst out laughing seeing how scared he is when he didn't actually hit me, so what will happen to this guy if he really did hit me?

"You're hilarious. What's your name again?" I asked because I forgot. Mikey already introduced him to me.

"I am called Koshinuke, Miss Y/N." He answered. "Don't do things like this again. I will be dead if something happens to you."

I burst out laughing again for the second time. A small tear escape my eye for laughing too much. He's so funny.

"Is your mom high when she named you? It means coward right?" I calmed myself from laughing. "It's funny how it suits you well."

He nods. "My mom said, he named me Koshinuke to remind me that it's okay to be a coward and admit to your weaknesses. We're not always strong so my name reminds me that it's alright to be weak sometimes."

I looked at him disgusted. "What a serious but lame reason."

It is something I will never do.

I will never show my weakness to anyone, they will surely use it against me. Even if I am about to lose everything, I want to be viewed strong 'till the end.

"I'll call you Koshi, that's okay with you?" I asked.

"Fine with me, Miss Y/N."

"How old are you?" I asked looking at him carefully.

"26 years old, Miss Y/N." He answered.

"You look younger than your age. Why do you work for Mikey?" I asked. "I mean... someone like you can have a normal life, not a gangsta life you are having."

"Oh... I was a taekwondo athlete and my mom needs surgery so I am in debts from Mikey. I am paying him by working as his guard." He smiled a little. "Working for him I experienced a lot of things and I find it fun too..."

"I know that feeling... I feel free when I am with Mikey... like I can do anything."

"It's quite different from me, Miss Y/N. I had fun beating up whenever Mikey asked me to do it... I can't go back to taekwondo anyway, so I'll just do this."

"So how good are you? Will you teach me?" I asked.

"I can Miss Y/N, but I don't think Boss will-"

"It's her!" Someone suddenly shouted pointing at me. He's a fat ass old man that looks like a gangster with a bloated stomach.

His friends or whoever who's with him also looked at me and Koshinuke the coward hides me behind his back. "Ohh~ Koshinuke, you are reliable huh?" I teased him smiling.

"You are that bitch? The bitch who took our boss wallet?" One of the gangster asked.

I nod, admitting it. "But I already spend all the money... and who are you calling a bitch?"

"You! You are being one!"

"Shut up you ball-like human, don't get angry too much your bloated stomach might explode." I teased him smiling.

He's about to walk in our direction when another gangster stopped him. "It has drugs in it along with our Boss ID, and someone found it then showed it to the police. Now, our boss needs to be bailed out because of you."

I smelled trash. Why am I always surrounded with dumb men except Mikey?

Putting my hands on my hips I said. "Why me? Am I the one who put the drugs there? I didn't even know there's a drug in it." I answered in disbelief. "Why are you blaming me? I don't understand why am I being pointed out here." I murmured and shrugged.

"We're sorry for what happened, I'll tell Boss Mikey about this so let's not make this big. She's associated with the Boss of Bonten, if you don't know." Koshinuke told them. "And I won't sit back if you guys do something... just know that this will not end even if you beat us up." He arrogantly said.

I thumbs up at Koshi. "Wow~ you are kinda cool too, I take back what I said that I am surrounded by dumb men except Mikey, because you are now excluded too."

"Miss Y/N." He called seriously. "Can you hide inside the car for now and locked yourself in it?"

"Don't be scared, they are now hesitating thinking about Bonten." I smiled assuring him. "Oi piggies!" I called them and took a picture using my phone. "I'll send this to Mikey, you ugly fat oldies!" I said pretending to tap my phone.

They keep on hesitating whether to went for me or not. Whispering to each other about what to do with their madness toward me.

"Let her be for now, you won't like to mess with Bonten, do you?" A man said who appears out of nowhere.

He's tall and a muscular man different from this ugly old farts who are pointing fingersat me and whispering cowardly about me. He looks old but he's hot. Not bad for an oldie.

"I am a friend of the wallet's owner, tell Mikey my regards and let's fix this without much hassle. I am staying away from gang fights for a while now, cut me some slacks." He added and smiled to my guard.

He glanced, peeking at me to grinned lightly and I gazed at him back for a few seconds.

"Koshi, who's that? He seems powerful too to have the audacity to speak in a such manner." I asked while hiding behind him.

"He was also a delinquent and fought Mikey in the past but now, he's just an owner of a club." He glanced at me, turning his head behind him. "He's Taiju Shiba, the former 10th leader of a gang called Black Dragons."

---