CHAPTER ELEVEN

Y/N

On the meeting...

"Y/N, are you listening?" Mikey asked.

I nod while wearing a bored face, I can't understand a thing Kakucho has been saying since earlier. I keep on spacing out.

"Then what did Kakucho said?" Mikey asked in a serious tone.

Fuck.

I smiled nervously. "We will take the files for the drugs from Dr. Yamaha, my father's friend?" I answered quite unsure.

Mikey turned his head to the front and gestured Kakucho to continue.

Glad that saved me.

"It's Dr. Yamada not Yamaha." Mikey whispered. "Listen carefully now or I'll kick you out of this project." He warned.

I pout. "Mikey... I prefer not having plans! Let's just go to the mall." I said shaking his arms. "I want you to pick clothes for me and let's buy some for you. Why aren't you wearing a formal attire like your men?" I said frustrated with him.

He will definitely look good on them.

"Y/N, is this what you mean for being useful?" He said removing my hands on his arm.

"No... that's not it. Let's not plan about this, it will be ruined anyway." I said. "Just come with me in the mall, hmm?" I asked persuading him.

"Hey, kid. You can get out if you don't want to." Ran said. "I am tired of hearing your whines like a child, grow up!"

"You get out! Plug your ears if you don't want to hear me. I am not even talking to you. Why are you making a fuss? " I hissed at him and turned to Mikey. "Mikey? Mikey, please?" I continue calling him shaking his arms again.

He brushed his hair with his hand. "After this project, we'll go wherever you want but for now, listen to Kakucho."

He's so serious so I just sadly nod. "Okay."

Ohh... he told me not to be rude with Bonten members... is he mad?

The meeting continues with the plan how to get the drug information. They are assuming that it is in Dr. Yamada's computer or laptop. Kakucho will hacked the data of his gadgets to gather access on his files but to do that they need someone who will insert the USB on the doctor's pc.

"So who volunteer to get inside his office and insert the USB?" Kakucho asked.

I am just stomping my feet in boredom when they all look at me. "What?" I asked and moving an eyebrow up.

"Not her, you guys will trust this bitch with the most crucial task? She might get caught right away." Sanzu said.

Coming from him, I just stole your drugs you crazy bastard. You didn't even have a clue.

"She will be less suspicious and just act she's visiting someone in the hospital." Koko said.

"Yeah, imagine if one of us enter the hospital, we'll get the attention right away." Rindou added.

"Ohh... that made sense. We gain attention wherever we go." Sanzu boasted.

I look at him cringing. "It's because it's written in your face that you'll do some crimes here and there. It's so obvious you won't do anything good." I told Sanzu.

He glared at me and I mouthed "what?" teasing him while I bring out my tongue a little when Mikey's not looking.

"This kid." He murmured as he ball his fist.