CHAPTER FIVE

Y/N

Everyone left in their boss command, Mikey and I was left in the VIP room. Sucking each other's mouth as I feel his bulge between my folds. Moving my hips lightly for friction while savoring Mikey's lips.

We let go of each other's lips. Grinning, I rub myself again in his clothed dick.

"What a greedy slut." Mikey scoffed.

He guided my hips as I stood up and he lit a cigarette. After blowing a smoke, he gestured his head looking down lightly with a shrugged. I kneeled between his legs, he let out his length standing so tall.

I gulped looking at it and Mikey laugh a little. "Eh? You scared now kitty?" He inhaled a smoke and blow it in my direction. "Can you fit him whole in that tiny mouth, kid?"

"I'll try." I answered.

He's so huge and long, it will definitely hurt if I eat him whole.

Mikey shake his head in disagreement. "Not quite convincing, where's the confidence when you're rubbing yourself on me desperately?"

I bit my lower lip. "Okay, I can. I'll swallow it all."

With an assuring smile, he spread out his legs to make way for me. I start pumping him up and down, I carefully look at him and start licking the tip of his cock. Swallowing half of him, I cough. It is already poking my throat. Salty liquids escapes my eyes as I let his long dick deeper in my throat.

Mikey groaned. "Yes, good girl."

I bob my head gagging on his length and gradually move my head faster. Mikey's low groans and moans made me motivated to make him feel good more as he lay his head on the couch until he's done with a stick of cigarette.

Pulling out, I lick every part of it and suck his balls. I trailed up licking from the bottom to its top and let it hit my throat again painfully. Eating him whole, I bounce my head to it's length rapidly.

"So good..." he said.

He's about to come, I can totally feel it. I twirl my tongue on his cock inside my mouth. He lightly moans and I bob my head again. My chin keeps bumping to his huge balls. It was sloppy, but Mikey finally climaxed inside my mouth. I could feel his hot juices showering my throat.

I pulled out and wipe my drooling mouth. Looking at Mikey who's catching his breath.

"You are good, huh." He said and stood up.

He grab my hair pulling me to the couch. "Ass up." He commanded.

I went on the couch, bend down with my ass up. Mikey took all of his clothes, damn he's so fit. He palm his dick as I also remove the dress that's barely clothin me exposing my cunt and breast.

I bend down again, a yelp left my mouth when Mikey spank my ass.

Rubbing his dick on my clit he said. "This tiny hole will be stretched out big time." He laughed. "Hey brat, take him well okay?"

I nodded hurriedly, pleading him to enter me.

He entered me like what I want. I gasped. "Oh~ Mikey~" I moaned crying.

"We're just halfway through..." he commented.

I grip tightly on the couch when he start moving his hips slowly. Moaning lightly at his pace, begging for more.

"Mikey~"

A loud gasped left my agape mouth when he suddenly shove his dick deeper.

He slammed his balls on my cunt, on rapid pace making me drool as I scream.

"Ahhh~ Mikey~ Mhmm~ this is ahh- g-good." I cried.

Mikey spank my ass again and he hold my hips to pound me harder. He hit my g-spot and my eyes opened wide, rolling to the back of my head. "Found it, you slut like it deep huh?"

I nod breathing frantically as I feel my g-spot getting poked rapidly. "Fuck! Fuck! Mikey~ c-coming."

"I got you, baby." Mikey pulled my hair, I could feel his chest on my back. I hold onto his hair as I go feral with his dick abusing my cunt. He nip my nape while gripping my hair tightly.

"Fuck!" I screamed.

Eyes shut mouth agape as Mikey played with my breast slapping it several times. Even pain pleasured me as I cry.

"Mikey~" I said looking at him.

"I know, I know." He said not stopping his balls slapping to my cunt. His hand from my breast goes down to clit rubbing intense circles on it.

I screamed my lungs out, trying to remove his hand because it's too much pleasure.

"Come on baby, make a mess for the daddy." He said.

I arched my back as I released myself creaming his shaft. Gripping on his arm, he didn't stop ramming my cunt.

"I am near." He told me.

Nodding at him, I bit my lower lip. After a few thrust he pulled out and push my head to his cock aggressively. I let my tongue out and let him paint it with his divine cum.

Swallowing it all, I smiled at him and showed him my tongue. "Good girl." He complimented and we both lied down on the couch.

It is too cramp and I am about to fall so Mikey hugs me tight as I use his chest as a pillow. We both fell asleep naked hugging each other sharing a space in one couch.

I felt the heat of the sun on my back when I woke up. The sunlight from the glass window heated my back. My whole body aches for staying in that position for too long. Plus, my pussy got abuse last night with this man's dick. I sit on the floor resting my back on the couch when Mikey groaned.

"Good morning, sir." I greeted him when he opened his eyes.

"Ohh... too bright. Close the curtain." He said.

I stood up and close the curtain, damn it hurts while I am walking but I can endure it. It's been a while since my hole got stretched.

Mikey sits up and comb his hair. "You are so good, it makes me wanna keep you inside my house and use you as my personal cumdump." He said.

I giggled and sat beside him, he hold my waist and I leaned on his shoulder. "I am hungry." I told him.

"Okay, let's eat something." He said.

We wear our clothes and went out. I greet Ms. Solana when I saw her on the first floor.

"She's coming with me." Mikey said not batting an eye on me.

Ms. Solana thumbs up on me when Mikey left. I lauged and followed Mikey outside.

At the parking lot, he entered the backseat of a car and gesture me to get inside. I did and he kicked the driver seat, waking up the driver who was sleeping soundly.

"Sorry, boss." The driver said.

He start the engine and we went to a fast food restaurant.

"I am just curious, what kind of business do you have?" I asked him.

He looked at me and drink his coke. "Anything illegal..."

I nodand continue eating, a smile form on my lips when something comes to my mind.

"What reward do you want? Branded clothes and bags or just money?" He asked.

I shake my head.

Mikey looked at me in the eyes, quite surprised by my action. "Then what?"

I answered his gaze towards me delightfully. "Use me as your cumdump... and... let me join in your business."

---