CHAPTER NINETEEN

Y/N

It's already night time but Mikey is not yet tired fucking the shit out of me. Thrusting so fast while pressing both of my legs to my body, almost folding me in half.

"Mikey~~ ugh- agh~" I moaned, rolling my eyes out.

"Look at your cunt, she still wants me." Mikey commented under his ragged breath. "Don't say words you don't mean again, Y/N. You are still my slut!"

Whimpering, I nodded. I know I am, can't deny it after I let him fuck me for how many hours now.

"Oh fuck~" Mikey gasped when we both released ourselves.

"Let's stop now, Mikey. I am so tired... I am about to collapse." I told Mikey.

He pulled out and look at my cunt. "Eh? Is it so full now that it's vomiting my cum? Or is it yours?" He asked shoving inside the cum that escaped my cunt.

"Ahh~" I moaned feeling his fingers inside me.

Mikey entered me again, I cursed loudly. I am dying with overstimulation.

"Sit up." He pulled me and hug my waist.

Wrappings my arms around his neck, I cried. Moaning his name while drooling messily through his thrust. Slamming so fast in my abused and swollen cunt.

"Mikey~ I can't anymore please..." I begged him sobbing and about to close my eyes.

He pulled hair to face him and slapped me several times. "Wake up, hey. You're fault for letting other man cum inside you, invading my territory blatantly when I am not around."

I am just rolling my eyes with my mouth agape, bouncing through his thrust heaving frantically.

"Just thinking that Taiju saw you like this made me so fucking mad." Mikey said and slammed faster.

That made me go feral more, screaming my lungs out, panting loudly. "MIKEY!! UGH~~"

I climaxed, for who knows how many times I did. Damn, Mikey. Always made me into a mess with his touch, mouth and dick.

He pulled out and I sighed in relief only to scream again when he entered me again, ramming so fast inside me. At this point, he's torturing me helplessly. "I didn't come yet, that's unfair, you fucking cunt." Mikey hissed.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I cursed squirming through his thrust, my body refused to move.

I was stoned, mouth opened wide as saliva flows from my mouth and eyes turning white.

Finally, he spilled his cum inside me. I am barely hanging on my senses, so I fell lying flat on the couch after.

Mikey pulled out and began to stroke my messy hair with a smirk on his lips. "Did I fill you greatly to be fucked up like this?" He teased.

•••

When I woke up, I am alone in the couch. I looked at my phone to check what time is it and it's 3AM. I sit up feeling my legs about to give up and my cunt feels like it is severely injured after getting abused by Mikey.

Mikey is not around so I forced myself to stood up and went out of his office. I am really hungry since I haven't eat since yesterday.

I went to the meeting room first since it's the nearest only to see the other Bonten members without Mikey. "Where's Mikey?" I asked in a low volume, can't speak properly because I am distracted by the pain between my legs.

"Why are you here?" Rindou asked. "Thought you'll be kicked out from the gang after Mikey caught you sleeping with another man."

Koko shake his head. "You are really out there being a slut with my former boss and my current boss."