CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Y/N

At night in the hotel, I decided to shower while waiting for Taiju. It seems like he has business to attend so I have no choice but to wait for him.

Since I am alone in the hotel, I didn't bother locking the bathroom's door. Taiju can just enter the room using the unit card I gave him this morning during the mass.

In a middle of taking a bath, I heard the unit's door opened. "Is it you, Taiju?" I asked.

"Yes, are you taking a shower?" He answered outside of the bathroom.

"Yeah..." I answered. "Wait for me there, I am almost done... or come in if you want."

It's too late because before I knew it, he's already inside looking at my nude body as I scratch it with a soap.

"Need some help?" Taiju asked ogling with my bare ass facing him.

"Y-Yeah." I answered stammering because it suddenly felt hot even I am under a cold shower.

Taiju took off his coat and went under the pouring shower with me. His under shirt in his tuxedo slowly getting drenched as he hold my waist, locking his eyes on mine.

"Fuck..." he suddenly exclaimed with a deep breath. "Are you sure about this? What about Mikey?"

"He's overseas, dealing with other gangs. Don't worry about him, I already gave up on him." I replied and wrapped my arms around his neck slowly. "Can we just start?" I asked while touching his hardened chest.

Taiju hug my waist tightly, pressing his brusque body on mine as he own my mouth. I jumped and wrap my legs around his hips without breaking the intimate kiss. Cupping my ass, he pinched it a little and smacked it hard enough to make me yelp.

I whimper while he suck my tongue. It was a sloppy and full of lust kissed. We both smiled when our lips parted.

Taiju smacked the same butt cheek again, earning a flirty yelp from my lips. "I said I won't get into gang fights again, but here I am can't resist your temptation." He told me.

Combing his wet hair, I replied. "Mikey don't know anything about this... he must be saying he only wants me for him but deep inside he doesn't really care."

His mouth went down to my breast, sucking and licking it. "Ohh-" I moaned when he bit my nipple.

Taiju put me down, I began to unbutton his shirt with a grin on my lips. Touching his bare chest turned me on more, his body looks swollen with all this muscles but he fucking looks good.

"Lady, I can't wait anymore." He said pushing me to the nearest wall while he owns my mouth again, his grasped on my neck to make me stay still as I remove his belt and took out his shaft.

Closed eyes, savoring Taiju's lips. My hands found his long dick and I was surprised by how huge he is than I expected. Fuck, it's more hard than he's chest.

A long gasped left my mouth when our lips parted. Taiju spit on my face and said. "Kneel."

He let go of my neck and I went down kneeling to pump his dick. Licking every inch of it before I slowly swallow it.

"Fuck." He grunt.

Taking half of him already poke my back throat plus he's so huge that it's hard to fit him whole inside my mouth. Gagging, I pushed myself more, still I can't swallow him fully. I start bobbing my head letting it hit my throat repeatedly to make him feel good.

"Damn... don't tell me Mikey waste someone as good as you, angel?" Taiju uttered in his shaky and ragged breath.

I am so turn on by his low moans and grunt. His husky and manly voice echoing to my ears makes my cunt throbbing for him.