CHAPTER TWELVE

Y/N

I hurriedly put back the painting and hide before the door opened. To my surprise it's just Rindou holding the paperbag with my clothes.

"You got scared, right?" He asked putting down my things.

Sighing I said. "Nope, where's the device?" I asked showing my palm to him.

"I don't have it with me, I was just told to take your clothes." He shrugged and went to the door. Before he went out he mouthed "mikey mad" grinning at me.

I ignored him and continue checking the vault. If this is analog I can open this without their help. Why does technology keeps on improving?

"I am almost there." Sanzu said. "I have the device."

"Why you? You're the most suspicious looking among us!" I replied.

"Shut up, bitch! I don't wanna leave you alone in a mission again."

After a few minutes, I heard the beeping sound from the door again and it's Sanzu. He throw the device and I catched it.

I connected it to the vault pin and like a magic it opened. As expected, Kakucho is skilled.

The vault opened and we saw a lot of gold bars inside. I start taking it and put it in the paper bag Rindou brought with my clothes. Sanzu on the other hand is finding the hard copy of the file.

"It's not here!" He gritted his teeth.

I rolled my eyes and start checking carefully. There's no paper for a printed copy. Fuck.

"Wait." I told Sanzu and start checking under the gold bars.

"What are you doing? You checking if it's real? We need to find the document first!" He shouted.

Ignoring him I continued checking under the gold bars and there I saw a flashdrive attach under one of the gold. I showed it to Sanzu and his face lighten up in a blink of an eye. A druggie indeed.

We both went to the computer and check what's inside the flashdrive. Sanzu smiled widely seeing all the file documents from the drive. I covered the gold with my clothes inside the paperbag and Sanzu took the flashdrives including the one Kakucho gave me earlier.

Neatly, we left the office with golds and the files we need. "Get ready to leave, we're done." Sanzu said as we walk to the elevator.

I heard the sigh of relief from the Bonten members in the other line. I smiled, didn't have so much thrill in a while like this. This is only possible because I am with Mikey.

The earpiece turned off when Sanzu and I got inside the elevator.

"Are you a kleptomaniac?" He asked. "I know Mikey let you use his card however you want, yet you still stole those golds. Where would you use it?" He smirked a little as he looks at me pitifully in a sarcastic way.

"Well, it's a waste for someone like Dr. Yamada. I should've my own money too than just using Mikey's." I shrugged.

"Is that why you also took my drugs?" He asked in a serious tone.

"Do you think I am a druggie like you?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"Really?" He paused. "Then why did Mikey said you were high one night and ended up hurting yourself?" He looked away. "I thought I just lost it, didn't know it was taken by a bitch. Poor pills, what a waste they went in your throat, when I can give you a bigger pills that can poke your back throat." He looked at me grinning like a pervert he is. "Let's see if you can consume it fully."