CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Y/N

When I woke up, I found myself on my room. Feeling the pain between my legs and my body is about to rip into pieces. It seems like I fainted after talking to Mikey.

Squirming in pain I curl my body hoping it will lessen the pain. Little tears escape my eyes as I feel the soreness of my cunt.

"You're finally awake." Mikey said opening the door and walks to sit on my bed. "Rest for now and use this." He gave me a gold card. "This is Bonten's card, the guys decided to let you use it to treat yourself something nice."

I took the card from him and said. "Get out, don't wanna talk to you for now."

He sighed. "You should at least eat first before I leave."

"Just call Koshi, I'll asked him to cook me some breakfast." I turned my back on him.

"He's fired and I already asked someone to cook for your breakfast." Mikey told me. "Don't worry, I didn't kill him. You won't have a guard now so I am begging you, don't cause any trouble."

I cried without showing it to him. We did nothing wrong and Koshi is the only man I can depend on Bonten after Mikey started to lose his trust on me.

"I told you to leave! I don't wanna see you!" I shouted at him.

"This is the problem with you, always saying what you want." He nags.

"What do you want me to do? Say what I don't wanna say, then that would make me stupid." I talked back.

"See? You don't take things seriously, acting rashly, taking words lightly like you don't hurt people with your words!" He added.

I sit up and faced him. "What about you? Did you believe any words that I said? You never listened and believed anything I said whenever I explained myself to you!"

That shut him up. Silence filled the air for a few seconds before Mikey decides to break the ice as he stood up. "I'll find you a new guard. Sleep with him again and you'll see what happens." He warned and went out of the room.

I start sobbing when he left... I am alone again- no, I am always alone. Mikey didn't really care about me, it's not like I am expecting something from him.

I fell asleep crying and when I woke up it's already night time. I went out to ride my skateboard on a park, my pussy is still sore but I am fine enduring it all.

Nothing much really happened, Mikey didn't come home for days and I am finally fine. I mean... my body is but not my sanity.

Changing to a slutty dress, I went to a club during night time. I ordered a bottle of beer, drinking it while dancing on the dance floor. Releasing all my frustrations through screaming and partying.

Few more bottles, I am getting drunk.

"How old are you?" An ugly man approached me while I am dancing. "Are you alone?"

I kick his balls. "Of course I am alone, jerk."

Moving my hips, I grind myself on the pole. Drunkards watch me dance like a stripper, the lights pointed to me as they all screamed and jumped.

When I had enough, I went to the DJ and snatched the mic. "EVERYBODY SCREAM!!" I shouted in the microphone.

They do as they told and scream.

"Miss, you can't do that. Just go back to the dance floor." DJ said while trying to take the mic from me.

"Let go of me, I will flip everything here if you don't. Blast the music more!" I told him.