CHAPTER NINE

Y/N

"I will confiscate this for now." Mikey said taking the gun from me. "You already killed someone on your first day learning how to use a gun." He added.

I just gave it to him and he walks ahead of me. Sanzu blocked my way, he's gonna pick a fight again.

"What?" I asked him.

He gritted his teeth. "Why did you kill him? We can suck more informations from him."

"No reasons." I answered.

I was just out of my mind earlier, after knowing a new truth behind my father's good reputation in the past.

Sanzu scoffed. "Mikey will dispose you someday after using you anyway, so I don't care anymore. Just don't get in my way, I will do anything for that drug information."

Moving closer to him, I entered my hand inside his pocket and carefully took his pills. Hiding it on my closed palm. "Do you think I wanted to work with you? I just did it because I wanted to help Mikey." I bump to his shoulder when I walked passing him, hiding the drugs I stole from him in my pocket.

•••

Mikey and I arrived in his house. There's nothing out of ordinary, it's just a simple house.

"You'll sleep here. I have work I needed to finish at night, so I prefer us sleeping in different rooms." Mikey said and opened the door of a room. "I didn't have time to decorate it yet, and I didn't expect that I would let a woman live with me." He added.

The room is neat, really neat. However, the problem is, it is so neat that it doesn't have anything but a bed.

"It's okay, as long as I can sleep comfortably." I told him.

It's true, I spend three years on the street, not having a good place to sleep aside from the juvie.

Mikey nods. "Just feel at home, you can do anything you want. I'll just be in my room." He said and walked away.

I shrugged and went to bed, lying there looking at the ceiling. What should I do now? I am not sleepy yet. Oh... I have drugs with me. I sit up and took the pouch of drugs I stole from Sanzu.

In the kitchen, I saw wine and whiskey bottles. I took one whiskey and opened it. Putting the drugs on it, all of it.

"I need some snacks~" I said while opening all the sideboards but found none.

Rolling my eyes I went back to the table where the whiskey and wines are located. I drunk the drugged whiskey continuously until I feel nauseous and my head feels like it's about to split open.

Groaning in pain, I hold my head. My vision is getting blurry and I fell down hitting some wines and the drugged whiskey bottle I am holding all shattered in to pieces. My arms and back are grazed with glasses.

I heard footsteps running towards me. "Mikey..." I called.

It's just the two of us here, so I am sure it's him.

"Y/N." Mikey said shaking me. "What happened?"

"Ahh-" I groaned in pain. "My head... it fucking hurts, Mikey." I complained to him.

Mikey helped me to sit up and leaned on the cabinet. My eyes, keep crossing and I can't see well. I start hitting the back of my head in the wooden cabinet and cry. "This is driving me crazy."

"I will call a doctor, you are losing a lot of blood." Mikey said.

"Let it be! I hate doctors!" I shouted at him. "My dad was also a doctor..." I sniffed. "But... he kills people." My hand is trembling as I hold my head. "He's horrible, Mikey." I told him looking at him eventhough my eyesight keep shifting from blurry to clear. "A doctor should save people's lives, right?"