Hello again

Artist Unknown 

First Person—Scar

Bdubs was talking with mom as we all walked to the nearest coffee shop before we went to the new arcade in town, "Scar how'd you know this was over here?" Mom asks and I stop to look back at her. "Oh, I found one day after my shift!" I reply with a smile and continues to lead them to the Redstone Cafe.

"Hello and welcome to the Redstone Cafe, what can I get you today?" A man with a mustache says behind the counter, I was hoping to see the cute guy again Aw man. Mom and Bdubs were ordering while I search the cafe for the cute barista guy so i can see him again. "Scar! What drink do you want?" Bdubs exclaims snapping his fingers bringing me back to looking at him and mom.

I glance at the museum for a second, "Oh thanks Mumbo for covering me for my lunch break, I can take over." It's the cute guy again! "You're welcome, you can have this order." He says and walks off from the counter.

"Oh it's you, a caramel frappe with extra whipped cream correct?" He says pointing at me and i silently nod. How'd he already memorize my order? Technically I've only been here once before and the other time was not really me technically. 

Mom groans hearing the sugary order but pays for the three of our drinks, "Why do you have such a sweet tooth Scar?" She groans out. "Because sugary drinks are delicious!" I reply and walk to the pickup spot for the drinks. 

Bdubs follows me with a huge smile, "How'd he know your order already?" He asks with a taunting playfulness. "I've been here before duh!" I reply and just focus my attention to the cute barista. His name tag says Grian, I'll keep that in mind! "Oh right, you are coming to the fun costume party dad's throwing right? We get to dress up as whatever theme we want, I think it'd be fun." Bdubs asks.

"I thought that was in October?" I ask confused as it's not yet October, it's still September. "It's at the beginning of October, so technically yes but you do realize it's the last week of September right?" Bdubs replies with a confused look.

"It is?—" "Three drinks for Cleo!" The barista—Grian—calls out and i turn to grab mine as mom and Bdubs do the exact same. "yes it is! You could also bring a friend to do a duo costume!!" Bdubs suggests, "That's if you have any friends." i hear him mutter under his breath.

I roll my eyes as we leave the cafe, maybe I could get a friend to join me for the costume party. 

Word Count: 455 (OG posting had wrong amount bc of glitch srry