Identity

Third Person

"G! There you are! I have a very serious question for you!" Hotguy yells running up to the hero who just arrived, "Woah woah okay!" He replies. "Did you tell anybody about my nickname?" He asks.

Cuteguy pauses and looks at the hero, "No, I haven't. Why?" Hotguy sighed, "Today when I was getting a drink the barista put 'S' as the name when he normally just puts hotguy or hero—" "That's really funny heh. Where did you go?" Cuteguy says with a nervous laugh.

"How could I have forgotten about that." Cuteguy curses to himself with a smile on the outside. "Maybe it was a mistake!" He exclaims out, "Of course- he probably just messed up costumer names!" Hotguy says with a deep sigh of relief.

The heroes chuckled about the big reaction to the error of such a small detail, "And to think I thought that he knew my real name or at least the first part of it ha." Hotguy laughed off. "Yeah. That's really not your smartest moment." Cuteguy says with a smile.

"I'm sorry for making you nervous about it heh." He replies, "It's been a while and I honestly forgot why I can't tell you and you can't tell me yours..." "Because all heroes have secret identities duh. Any media with heroes says that they have secret identities." Cuteguy responds with a smile.

The two stand silently. "Right, but if I were to tell you my name, nothing would happen majorly right?" He says with a smile, "Well no I guess not but we probably shouldn't risk it." The other responds to Hotguy's comment. "Yeah right. Don't want to risk anything if you knew my name." He says with a small smile to the other.

"But we can still be friends of course." Cuteguy says, "I can give you my address and you can text me before you come over and then I can just get changed into the costume before you arrive!" He says with a smile.

Hotguy smiles brightly, "That's true! What do you think on meeting up maybe tomorrow or—" "I get out of my real job at noon. See you then!" Cuteguy says hugging onto the other one before running off.

"Yeah see you then!" Hotguy yells out with a bright smile.

Word count: 375