Post-work Stress - Noco ❤️‍🔥

Facts

They're both 25, Noah has an annoying office job that he hates, that Cody, who works from home, helps relieve stress from sometimes.

Cody's the main character.

——————————————

Cody's POV - Apartment

I lie in me and Noah's shared bed, staring at my phone writing small e-mails and texts for fun. It's work, but i find it fun. I hear the doorknob jiggle, knowing Noah is home.

I squeal and jump out of bed, heading towards the door. Noah opens it and I squeal again, wrapping him in a hug.

"Cody, let go." Noah mutters.
"Bad mood?" A sad expression spreads across my face.

Noah walks past me unpacking his things for today. He messes up the whole couch throwing his stuff on it.

"Noah, you're ruining the living room!" I kind of yell in his ear.

Noah grunts loudly, making me back up. He's not the aggressive type, too skinny for that.

"Oh-hoh-ho! You're stressed today, aren't you?" I say feistily, making him more mad.

He says nothing, drags me towards the bedroom, slams me onto the bed, and locks our door- for whatever reason.. It's our apartment..

I'm now quiet, waiting for his moves. He grabs my wrists, and just stares at me.

"Uh- Noah?"
"Shh.. I'm figuring out what to do with you today." He says in a harsh tone.

I feel him rest his knee-weight onto the bed between my legs.

"Oh, take me rough, daddy!" I scoff, laughing at him.
"You really wanna play with me right now Cody.."
"Try me, big boy." That was obviously a bad joke, but he took it way too seriously.

Noah rips my pants off, flipping me over, then quickly takes off his own shirt.

"Oh~ You're in for it now."

He whips out his hard dick, and I excitedly chuckle at him, but he wastes no time, and instantly shoves himself inside me, deep.

I let out a loud moan, and Noah grabs my hair, pulling my head back.

"Louder, and look at me." He says, not acting like his usual self.
"Oh, you're really rough today aren't you?-" I try, but Noah is already fed up with me.

He shoves his fingers into my mouth, pushing them down my throat. I gag and moan, making him sassily chuckle.

"That's what I thought."

I don't answer and keep moaning in pleasure. He takes his fingers out, saliva is all over them, and i'm drooling noticeably. He lets go of my hair, and just as I thought I could calm down, he grabs my waist, arching my back downwards, and shoving his dick down to my bladder, at least that's what it feels like to me. His dick isn't even that big, medium lengthy at best..

He pants and runs one of his hands down my waist, making me shiver. He then grabs my very hard dick, jerks it off, and literally peeling off my foreskin or something..

"N-Noah-.." I moan quietly.
"Keep going." He says sternly.

I keep panting, whimpering at his touch, moaning his name, or asking him to go softer because i'm way too pleasured.