Forever Enemies - Heathney 🤍

⚠️ MENTIONS OF RAPE AND PEDOPHILIA⚠️

Courtney is together with Duncan, a toxic relationship which she wishes to leave.

Heather is with Alejandro, also wants to leave.

Courtney and Heather are enemies, but is there something to it?

They're 17, go to the same school.

Sorry for making Duncan and Alejandro the (extreme) bad guy!

————————————————————

Courtney's POV - School hall

I'm with Duncan and his 'bad boy' group in the hall. I don't want this.. I'm a good person.. Just, kinda extreme. The only female 'friend' I have; Bridgette. The others see me as a pick me. That's not what I wanna be? I wanna be in a group full of girls, talking shit about how men are pigs and shit. I don't know, just something else.

"Courtney?"
"Y-yeah?"
"Ugh, you never listen. Worthless."

Duncan grunts at his friends, and I just stand there, looking sad. His friends laugh but I don't care.

"I'm just gonna go to class" I mutter.
"Yeah, whatever. You're bothering me anyway."

I walk down the hall, and see Heather. I try to ignore her and wave at Bridgette walking by, but of course Heather had to comment.

"Pick me incoming.." She whispers to her friends.

I wipe a tear, and Heather snickers.

"Trouble in paradise? Maybe you've gotten raped? Isn't that what you want~!" Alejandro laughs loudly.

Heather looks horrifyingly at Alejandro, and I hide my face in my hands walking by. I have gotten raped, by Duncan. Whenever he wants to, even if I don't.

I reach class, and my disgusting maths teacher opens the door for me. He im-mediately looks down at my chest, I really regret wearing a shirt with an open torso..

"Good morning, Courtney" He smiles at me, and I cover my chest with my hands.
"Last name, please. I'm not special." I say straight up, I don't have a problem saying no.

At least when i'm not threatened. Like I am with Duncan. With Heather, Alejandro could crush me. That isn't why though.. I don't want to say anything rude to Heather. She's never done anything that bad to me.. Just called me a pick me, and a bitch once..

"Oh, but Courtney, you are. You have a B in maths, you wanna higher that?" He snickers, and I just walk by wiping another tear.

Heather walks in 2 minutes later, this is like the only class I have with her that doesn't have Alejandro in it.

She looks at me, and I hide my face.

She says something to Gwen, her best friend, and Gwen laughs. Heather doesn't, I wonder what she said..

Heathers POV - Maths class

(Heather had whispered that Courtney was crying)

"Gwen!" I whisper at her. "That wasn't supposed to be funny, our maths teacher is literally a pedophile."
"Yeah, that's what she wants though." Gwen snickers loudly.

I actually slap her, and she looks at me, immediately quieting down.

I look over at Courtney again, who's looking our way, surprised.

Ugh, I can't keep up with this. I hate Alejandro, I hate Gwen, but I can't get away. Alejandro has got me wrapped around his finger, since he knows some secrets about me. About.. What I've done.

I frown, feeling down.

————————————————————

Alejandro was waiting for me outside the classroom, and I hug him. He's reeking of cologne, ew.

Courtney walks by, and Alejandro looks down towards her chest. When she's walked by, he grabs the neck of her shirt, making it fall down a little, revealing her bra.

I gasp, and just look at Alejandro, then run up to Courtney, pulling her away from the hall, into the girls bathrooms. I quickly fix it for her, and go out without saying a word.

Alejandro glares at me and forcefully hugs and kisses me aggressively.

I look at Courtney while Alejandro is sticking his tongue into my mouth, and she smiles at me. I warm my eyes at her, and mumble;

"Pick me.." While smiling at her.

"Heather, you and I, my house."

I look back at Alejandro, who's glaring right into my eyes. I know what he's gonna do.

————————————————————

I walk into school the next day, and without letting Alejandro see me I slink Courtney with me into the bathroom again.

"Courtney."
"Yeah, what? You gon' pick on me?"
"No-"
"Yeah yeah, fuck off Heather."

I hold her waist firmly, and she finally gives in.

"Fine, what is it."
"Alejandro."
"What?"
"..."

I brush my hair back, and reveal my eye to Courtney. It's bruised, faintly covered up with foundation.

"Alejandro?" She asks.
"He.."

Courtney gets it, and hugs me.

"Me too.."
"What?"
"Duncan. Rapes me."

I stare at her, and she just hugs me, crying as well as me.

"Whatever, we gotta hate eachother." I sigh.
"But Heather, I don't want to hate you. I.."
"Finish the sentence."
"I like you."

I kissed her. Courtney.

"There. We gotta hate eachother, after highschool we'll.. talk about it."
"But Heather i'm inlove with you now."

I stare at her with sorrow in my eyes, and frown.

"It's how it has to be, Courtney."

I see the sadness in her eyes, and I just walk out of the bathroom, towards Alejandro and my group.