Why not me? - Heathierra 🤍

Timing begins set in TDWT, final four, Heather and Alejandro are obviously hitting it off, and Sierra doesn't like it. More context about Sierras crush on Heather in the story, Cody yada yada yada he's not important rn (He's my #1 do not attack me)

——————————————

3rd Person POV - TDWT Plane

Sierra stares at Heather, while Cody is talking to Sierra. He notices that Sierra's not paying attention, so he spots Heather, and Sierra's obvious eye on her. While Heather doesn't notice, because she's flirting with Alejandro.

"Sierra, are you listening?" Cody says, knowing she's not.
"Mm.."
"Alright, I'm glad she's on your mind. Finally you can leave me alone for a while.. Right?" Cody says, gulping.
"Whatever Cody, you're not important anymore."

Sierra grinds her teeth, but before she can lunge at Alejandro, Chris yells over the speakers.

"We've landed in (I FORGOT..)! Get off the plane everyone!"

Sierra pouts and walks towards the exit, stretching her back.

After some challenges, it's time to look for eggs to bring to the next challenge. Sierra collects her eggs easily, and she realizes everything seems easier for her when she's not hyper-fixating on Cody. She wins the challenge, and the next one is to climb up to a condors nest, and leave the eggs. Sierra gets to start since she won the last challenge, and for winning it, she gets to wear a protection mask. She easily wins, without the others even getting to try.

Later on the plane, Sierra is staring at Heather again.

'What did he do to deserve her? Am I not good enough? Maybe he treats her better..'

Sierra's thoughts get interrupted by Alejandro stepping forward to her.

"Why hello, Sierra!"
"What is it, Alejandro?" Sierra says, trying not to sound rude.

Alejandro doesn't answer, looks back at Heather, who's now talking to Cody, and then he grabs Sierras wrist, and pulls her into the confessional she was standing by.

Alejandro holds a firm grip on her wrist, and with a fierce voice, he grumbles;

"What happened to your obsession of Cody? I'm getting worried you're into Heather."
"Why do you care?"
"Sierra, i'm not totally evil, cut me some slack. Just tell me, I won't tell her, and I won't be mad"

"..."

"Fine. Yeah. I've gained some kind of attraction to her through all of this."

Alejandro just smiles in a seemingly friendly way, lets go of Sierra's wrist, and walks out to Heather.

Sierra thinks nothing of it and walks out herself. She immediately sees Alejandro whispering to Heather, and she realizes that she just told Alejandro a big secret. Of course he'd tell.

The worst part is, that Heather laughs. Sierra's face fades to grey immediately.

'Oh no no no no. Fuck, what the fuck did I just do? What did he tell her? Everything's messed up. Shit.'

Heather steps up to Sierra, and strokes her cheek.

"Do you really like me that much?" Heather has a nice smile on her face.
"Y-Yeah." Sierra blurts out, completely distracted by Heathers hand.

Heather giggles, but Sierra doesn't know if it's a nice or mean laugh.

'I like you.'

Heather drags Sierra towards the cargo hold, and when there, she grabs ahold of Sierra's hands.