Shit-talk After-party - Heathney ❤️‍🔥/💛

They're 19.

——————————————

Heathers POV - Upstairs Bedroom

I sit on the bed with Courtney, both of us holding a drink in our hands. She looks down at hers, and scoffs in disgust.

"What even is this? Geoff's turned bad."

I just sigh, barely staying awake.

"I haven't even been able to get drunk, since Alejandro and Noah's making out on the couch was SOOO loud-!" Courtney keeps complaining.

"I know right.. They were literally almost.. Having sex right there." I slur my words.

"Are you drunk?"
"No.. Just tired."
"Umm.."
"I mean it!"

Courtney eyes me, then keeps complaining.

"Nothing fun happened, no fun party games, no one doing anything fun or exciting.. Just nothing. I don't think anyone got drunk tonight." She rolls her eyes in disappointment.

"Well Noah got drunk in Alejandro's kisses.."

"Stop talking about that, you're drunk."

"I'll prove to you that i'm not!" I suddenly yell out.

She raises her eyebrow, then puts a hand on my thigh.

"Oh really? Can you control yourself, then?" She slides her hand down my black skirt, making me crimson red.

"Courtney!!" I yell, suddenly wide awake.

"So now you're shinin'?"

I stay quiet, making a weird grimace as I feel her hand sliding up and down my pantie-line. She puts her other hand on the waist of my skirt, pulling it down.

"We're at Tyler's house.." I say, not stopping her though.

"Who cares? Go hard."

I just take it as she's talking to herself, because I lean back and stop talking.

She finally puts her hand down my panty, slowly putting rubbing her middle finger on my hips' lips. I moan, gripping her wrist hard.

"Relax.. If someone catches us we'll be the highlight of the story.."

That brings me in, cause I start smirking and lifting her chin up to look at me.

She grins at me, quickly starting to jack the middle finger in and out of me.

"You feel nice.." She whispers, staring at my hips, as I whimper in pleasure.

I try not to moan as I lean backwards on the pillows, allowing her to finger me freely.

"Why am I letting you do this.." I wince.

"Cause i'm so hot, and I'm your hot girlfriend, who's fingering you hot-ly-"

I lean my head forward and kiss her harshly, grabbing her wrist yet again, so it'll be still.

When I lean back, I position her over my lap, pulling her comfortable pants down, along with her panties.

"You're dripping, Heather.."

"Yeah so scissor me please."

She listens, starting to grind her pussy on my wet one. I moan, grabbing her face and kissing her.

"Too bad you can't be inside me.. I really want you right now.." I whimper.

She just keeps riding, holding my waist with a firm grip of both her hands.