You had your shot - Aleheather 🤍

GRRRRR REQUEST BY Snowdropxxsq SO LIKE YEAH

Ermmmm Alejandro exits the robot thingy in all stars.. Heather apologizes.. Yes !!

The time also skips around here, I'm just having fun :3

Swearing, slight suicide, and they're like 18/19 in all stars I think !!

———————————————

Alejandro's POV - Beach

I.. Ugh, I feel like i'm gonna pass out. That fucking robot didn't heal me, it just hurt me. I hope fathers proud. I mean, I did all I could.. And I got put into a robot suit. Embarrassing, but as his loving son he shouldn't be bothered.

I wouldn't know though, he's at home, i'm stuck here, for how long I can survive. Everyone seemed surprised, but I was way too busy being hot and making an appearance to lay my attention on someone in particular. I'm just glad I can relax right now without someone bugging me. I'm so glad we got the hotel, I wouldn't survive otherwise.. Would kill myself by jumping off that cliff..

The bed suddenly creaks, as I feel weight lie on the bed with me.

Heathers POV - Cliff

Is that.. Him? Is it really him? I.. I feel.. I..

...

I didn't want this to happen, but what can I do now.. I have to fix it, but keep my mind sane. Is that how you say it? Argh, I don't know..

I jump down into the water, thinking of that one moment when Leshawna threw me down into the water on season 1. Those were the times, if I have to be honest.. Leshawna was a real one. I feel a sharp, cold feeling run down my spine as I land in the water. The cold feeling is only soothing, and my vision becomes.. Rather clear, spout the water filling my eyes. It's not only the oceans water, though.

I grab a spiky key, sharpen my face, and swim up to the surface. I don't see him around anywhere, I hope he's up on the cliff.

I run over to Jo, driving our baby carriage, jump in, and yell at them to push. Jo does, spitting out insults at me. I just give her a death glare, indicating i'm not in the mood. Girl code is something all girls understand.

We arrive at the hotel, and I stick in the key, that doesn't fit. I start swearing, and Chris gives me a harder death glare. So, I start giving off worse curse so Chris can censor the other ones. I sigh, the camera not focusing on me anymore as Jo drops me off, and I run up the cliff yet again.

I reach the top, but hear someone yell from down the cliff. We had won, but me being in a mood, and just having climbed that cliff, just groaned and starting kicking dirt in the ground. Before anyone can see me, I stand normally and cross my arms.

———————————————

I lay down in my bed, finally in some baggy pajamas. I need to apologize.. What if he doesn't like me anymore? I can still fix it.. But that has to be now.

I open the door silently, and see him with closed eyes on his bed. I can see that he's awake, so I gently walk over to the bed, and sit down. He immediately opens his eyes, but when he sees it's me, his expression doesn't change at all. Well, that doesn't help my situation.

"Let me just get straight to the point, I'm sorry."

He now raises his eyebrow, slowly sitting up, but not saying anything.

"I.. I just feel bad about it. After some time of me getting the money, I was thinking i'd call you to give you some money." I say, since we all had to exchange numbers in case of any production errors that Chris couldn't send out himself.