Awesome Children of Evil Villain Team's Bosses Club

After that, I saw N in a whole new light.  He's a lot more similar to me than I thought.  Our pasts are almost identical.  

Ha, I just thought of something funny.  Him, me, and Silver should come up with a club.  The "Awesome Children of Evil Villain Team's Bosses Club," or ACEVTBC for short.  That would be fantastic.

I look over to Silver and Gold who were now cuddled up on the couch together.  I take it that Gold didn't feel like sleeping alone and moved to curl up next to Silver like a cat.  N then took advantage of the open couch and went to rest his eyes.  I don't think that he is asleep though.  More like a cat nap then anything.  

An hour passes, then another, then another.  I sigh loudly and get up, tired of waiting, and just tired in general.  I can't sleep until the job is done.  It's just a thing.

I let out my Lucario and tell him to bark loudly.  But before he does that, he goes and taps N on the shoulder and N gets up to greet Lucario.  I guess N has some sort of aura about him that Pokemon are appealed to or something.  

N looks over at me slightly confused and I hold up a finger to my mouth telling him to keep quiet, then I point to Lucario who then lets out a very very loud howl while I hold my ears tight.

Jumping up, Silver and Gold freak the hell out.  Gold freaks out over the noise, but Silver, not aware that Gold was resting in between the couch and his legs, freaks out because Gold was right next to him the whole time.  I also notice a blush creep onto Silver's face as well when he finally comes to.

"Prepare yourself, losers, cause we are going to Mount Coronet."  I clap my hands together and grab my bags pointing to the door.

Gold is rubbing his eyes still and Silver is yawning, N looks ready to go though, he doesn't have all that much to carry.  

"Give us a minute."  Silver complains.  "We just woke up my god."  He takes the time to stretch and stand up, then turning back around to help Gold up.  Awww.

N is talking to my Lucario and once they're done I return him to his Pokeball.  

The three gather up their stuff and, slinging my backpack over my shoulder, I head out, hoping that they follow me.  

"Okay."  I speak to the air.

"Yea?"  N asks, regarding my one word.

"Nothing, just, the stupid sky."  I look up, once we step out of the building it's all cloudy and shit and I am really just not in the mood at all to deal with more rain.  

"Hey Silver,"  Gold turns to Silver as we walk out of the city.  "Your hair is pretty soft you know."

"You touched my hair when I was sleeping didn't you?"  Silver rolls his eyes.

"Yes I did."  Gold holds his head up proudly.  "What do you use for it?"

"I don't know, I just use shampoo and conditioner, nothing special."

I sort of tune the rest of their conversation out, mostly because I'm tired and I'm trying to focus on the task ahead.  But, I do see Gold trying to pet Silver's hair and then Silver smacking his hand away.  

"STOP FLIRTING!"  I yell back at the two of them and N chuckles.  

"What?"  I laugh, and he shakes his head.  It was a rhetorical question anyway.

The rest of our journey was really rather dull and we had to fight trainers and stuff and to be honest I'm just going to skip that whole part because it was boring and I was short tempered the whole time anyway and I really wasn't at my best.

But we reach the Eastern side of the mountain and ready for battle, cause there is a shit load of Galactic grunts scattered around the outside.

"Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhgdhfdjka;jkhafjipfhenkass cjhasdchejaw;"  

AN:  God, this chapter is so much of a filler it's not even funny.  And I'm an asshole for making it short but I am tired and I have school in the morning and I've been in a slightly annoyed mood today and I think that I sort of wrote this chapter shittily in a slightly annoyed way so that also sort of sucks.  Whatever, I don't really care so much if this wins anything in the PokemonWatty, I'm still competing, so if you want me to do well then I suggest you vote, but my mind is swimming with like fifty five thousand other shitamajigs and I'm not so much thinking about this story as I am the other I've been writing that I hope I write well as well.  Then I'm thinking about other short stories and poems that I may write and art projects and just ugbleg it's so intense.  But whatever.  Thanks for reading, and thanks for sitting through this annoyingly longass author's note, happy belated Easter.