Chapter 80

(Serena's outfit ⬆️)

The next day~

I started going back to work after taking a few weeks off. It was nice to have a vacation after all the commotion.

Eiser even began to work more to help me.

"Yes lady Serena, and where would you like the staff to be?" Odella asks as she holds up a clipboard. "At the entrance gates, dinning room and a few in the corridors, incase a person gets lost." I check the boxes on the paper and hand it over to Odella. "Brilliant!" She squeaks and turns to give the paper to the other staff.

I walk around the hotel for a bit; it's a lovely sunny day outside. I might walk around in the backyard in the evening.

I look down at the garden behind the hotel to see Eiser with...a woman. She looks about my height, a bit taller but not Diah's height. She has brunette hair and brown eyes; who is she?

They seem to be having a good time as Eiser has a pleasant look on his face. He's still not smiling, he mostly never does in public. She says something and he chuckles and she bursts out laughing.

Who...?

"Lady Serena!" Peter, one of the waiters, ran up to me, holding up the clipboard Odella was holding. "We have an issue in the kitchen regarding the waiters." He says with his eyebrows scrunched.

"Okay, I'll come. But...Peter," I say and he stops as he's about to turn around. "Yes? Lady Serena?" He asks intently. "Who is that woman?" I ask, pointing outside towards her. "The brunette next to Eiser." I add as he squints his eyes.

"Oh, that's lady Karina. She's from the Western side, she's also the daughter of lady Elizabeth." He explains. "Lady Elizabeth, as the daughter of the Haren family? That's the Haren jewlery business, isn't it?" I ask and he confirms.

The Harens sell jewlery, most notably their line of crystal necklaces and rings. They're quite infamous as their family is close with all the nobles. They're also very wealthy, almost as much as ours, the Serenity Family.

They seem to be having a good time.

——————————————

Thank you all so much for your patience; I'm sorry I hadn't been posting chapters it's because winter break was starting soon and I had to take final exams/ finish assignments. But I'm back and I'll (try to) post more frequently :) 🤍

Also, if you have any plot ideas/recommendations feel free to DM me on IG and I'll see if I can include them into the story!

Instagram: z.zara.com_