Chapter 79

2 months later~

In the first few weeks, I'd have horrible nightmares about Victor taking me again. I used to wake up and always have panic attacks.

Eiser decided he didn't want to leave me alone, so he insisted he slept on the couch incase I had panic attacks.

I told him over and over again, that he didn't need to stay by my side. He could sleep comfortably in his room and I'd be fine. Unfortunately, my husband is as stubborn as a mule.

I'm currently laying on my bed, I'm not sleepy so I'm just staring at the ceiling. I look at the corner of my eye to see Eiser laying on the couch with his back turned to me. I feel bad for him, really, I do.

"Eiser?" I whisper, wondering if he's awake. "Hm?" Eiser hums and immediately turns around and sits up.

"Sleep here," I tap beside me on the bed. "The couch is too uncomfortable to sleep in." I add on, also sitting up. The floor was so cold at president Harolds house, I still haven't figured out how he was able to sleep on it.

Eiser ponders for a moment before walking over and laying beside me. I lay back down and turn to him.

There is an awful silence between us, neither of us dared to utter a word.

Eventually we both fell asleep...

——————————————

This was more of a filler chapter.

Instagram: z.zara.com_