Chapter 82

Serena's POV

I jolt up, covered in sweat and my panting. I thought my nightmares had stopped, I guess they didn't.

I peer at the clock, 2:39am.

A few cherries or grapes might help me calm down.

I walk downstairs, careful not to make too much noise. I don't want to bother Eiser, as he's probably tired of taking care of me for the past few weeks.

I'm only wearing a lace-up dress, and it is only down to my upper thigh, with no sleeves. I usually don't wear skimpy clothes outside of my room, but no one, not even the staff, is awake after one. Only the guards outside and at the front door are.

I turn on the lights in the kitchen, and open the cabinet to see if there any fruits stored.

"Are you okay?" A husky voice called out, startling me.

I turn around to see Eiser, shirtless, only wearing slacks. His shoulder is leaned against the doorframe and his hands are in his pockets. His hair is fumbled, and his eyes were a light crimson as if he'd just woken up.

"Yes...I..." I was about to explain before I realized what I was wearing. I felt undeniably naked under his gaze, even with the clothing covering my...parts.

"I—I was hungry, so I came to get a midnight snack." I mutter, my left hand clutching my right forearm. My gaze unintentionally scanned over his body, his muscles were flexing as some of his veins were visible all through his arms. I didn't even know Eiser kept himself fit throughout these years. I'd only see Frederick in the gym; never Eiser.

He suddenly started walking towards me, it spooked me a bit at first. Our bodies come unnaturally close to each others, his piercing blue eyes hovering over me. I could feel the warmth spreading across my cheeks; my breathing becomes unsteady.

"Fuck it." Eiser uttered, before crashing his lips onto mine. This kiss was like the one from that night. Filled with passion and desire, our bodies practically hugging each other, our lips dancing in sync.

——————————————

I had to give you guys a little gift after all this time 😏

Instagram: z.zara.com_