Chapter 83

(Just a little music for y'all's enjoyment)

Mature Content

My back hits the soft sheets as Eiser climbs on top of me, caging me between his hands as they rest on either side.

His fingers grip my chin making me look into his eye. "Are you sure you want to do this, again?" Eiser asks, his eyes staring at me, swirling with lust. I cup his face and pull him into a tender kiss, giving him my answer that needed no words.

His hand slide to the end of my dress, and pulls it up, leaving me naked in one swipe. His lips attach to mine again as I start to undo his slacks zipper.

I slide off his pants and throw it across the room as our make-out session becomes more tense. He starts grinding his manhood against me, making both of us moan into the kiss.

He starts to suck on my neck, leaving hickeys that'll probably last all day. Then his hand grips my breast, giving it a squeeze before his lips attach to my other breast. I ruffle my hand through his silky hair as he gently bites my nipple, escaping a moan out of me.

He starts to go down, almost reaching my bud. But, he doesn't do anything but look between my legs. "Why aren't you...?" I ask, but I can barely breathe.

"If you want it that bad, then beg." He smirks, his hands griping my hip. "Please, Eiser." I whine, trying to close my legs but he keeps them apart. "You're going to have to do better than that." He teases, his finger gently rubbing my clit.

I hold back my tears, trying not to squirm as excitement and irritation fills my body. "Please,
Eiser, please." I pathetically beg, looking at him with a pleading look. "Look at me; avert your eyes and I stop." He explains and immediately starts to roughly suck on my bud. A finger enters me too and I practically scream at the pleasure it brings me.

I stare down at him, his face between my legs, caressing my hips as his finger goes inside and out of me. "You taste so sweet, princess." Eiser breathed, as a second finger enters me. His fingers pound into me, as he sucks and licks my bud.

I turn to my side, not being able to contain my organism anymore. I feel a sharp slap on my ass and I look down to see Eiser staring up at me, his fingers at a halt and his lips no longer at my bud.

"What did I say?" He warned. I turn my head back to him and he starts to play with me again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eiser's POV

I lick my lips as I come face to face with her. Her face is flush, her breathe becoming more steady as the seconds go by. I grip one of her perky breasts and massage it as she starts to squirm under me, again.

Her hand grips my shoulder and pushes me onto my back, making her straddle on top of me. Her hands roam all over my body, even pinching my nipple, earning a moan from me.

Her head goes to the crook of my neck and she starts to leave small kisses and hickeys. Her soft lips, combined with her delicate hands trailing across my body makes me want to scream out in pleasure.

She trails kisses all the down until she's between my legs, gripping my manhood. She kisses the tip and I'm already cumming at the sight.

She finally takes me in her mouth and bobs her head, making my eyes roll the the back of my head. She immediately stops, using my own tactic against me.

"Eyes on me." Serena commands and I look back, wanting more of her. She immediately takes me in again, bobbing her head and massaging my balls.

After multiple orgasms, I flipped us over so I
was on top.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Serena's POV

He flipped us over so he was on top, his arms caging me again and a rosy blush spread across his face.

"Ready?" He asks as he positions himself at my core. I nod and I feel his manhood inside of me, ripping me apart as I scream in pleasure and pain.

He lets me adjust for a few seconds before pounding inside me, not leaving a moment for me to breathe.

After a few minutes, both of us were moaning, along with grunting. Our faces basically attached or each others, our thighs slapping, made the room hotter than it was before. Sweat dripped from his forehead, and he leans and kisses me as a an organism ripples through my body.

He dips his head in the crook of my neck and harshly kiss and suck on my skin, making my eyes roll to the back of my head.

I was already screaming his name, and I knew I was gonna be sore in the morning.

——————————————

This is the longest chapter I've written so far ( ͡👁️ ͜ʖ ͡👁️)

Instagram: z.zara.com_