Chapter 7

IMPORTANT. So when I said Percy has powers and there is no Greek Mythology I wanted to do something completely different. I want to have Percy have some sort of power from each of the Greek Gods. So at one point I will list them but in this chapter there is a calm touch from Hestia. Just so you know.

Steve was talking to Phil when one of workers said,"I got a hit, 67 percent match. Wait cross-match 79 percent match."

That got all of our attention and Phil walked to the man, "Location?" 

The man replied, "Stuttgart Germany, 28th Cooling Stratton. He's not exactly hiding."

Fury told Steve, "Captain, you're up." Once Steve left the room Fury turned to me and motioned for me to go too. I nodded and grabbed my bow and arrow. For now I was filling the place of my uncle.

Natasha walked over to the Quantum Jet and Captain America and I followed. When we got to Germany Steve got in front of the blast that was aimed at the man from my dream, "You know the last time I was in Germany and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing." Steve said

"The soldier, the man out of time." Loki said while standing back up from the blast that ricochet of Captains shield and back at Loki.

"I'm not the one out of time." Steve said then the Jet appeared behind him. I jumped on the ground waiting to help the people out of the place. 

Natasha said over the Jet intercom, "Loki, drop the weapon and stand down." Loki threw a blast at the jet but the jet moved to the side. Steve threw his shield at Loki just then and I started to help people out of the place.

Steve threw a punch at  Loki and they started to battle it out. While I was helping citizens out of the way I was also keeping an eye out if Steve needed backup. It was a interesting fight. But when Loki put his staff against Steve's head I notched an arrow and aimed it at Loki's helmet.

It ricocheted off his helmet but it did by Steve enough time to get out of the staffs way. Steve jumped up and kicked Loki in the head, making me wince a bit. 

Then for some reason music started to play from the jet really loud and a red and gold figure came and blasted Loki onto the stairs. Iron man or Tony Stark got weapons out and transfixed them on Loki, "Make a move Reindeer Games." He said while I came up and notched an arrow too at the guy.

Loki's cloths shimmered until his armor was off and put his hands up.

I got to the Helicarrier faster than the others because I took a different ride there. I started to hang out with Doctor Banner. After what seemed like longer than it should have Loki finally arrived and was smiling at Bruce. Bruce started to twitch a little while I put my hand on his shoulder and smiled at him.

He smiled back a little hesitantly but seemed to have calmed down. After a bit I grabbed my notebook where my drawings were held  and walked over to Loki's holding cell, well Banners holding cell.

I walked up to Loki and sat down. I flipped to the page where the Iridium is in the container. Loki was looking at me funny, "What are you doing here?" He asked with narrowed eyes.

Somewhere else..

"Um sir, it seems Percy is with Loki." One of the Agent said getting Fury, and the Avengers that were there's attention.

"That's the kids name, anyway why is a kid here anyway? Please tell me he isn't a prisoner here. And good try Point-Break." Tony Stark said.

"Percy is not a prisoner, he is Agent Barton's orphaned nephew." Fury said looking at the screen that displayed the cell Loki was in.

"So what's the Iridium for?" Percy asked on the screen while showing a drawing of the container. "I mean it's a stabilizing agent, I mean it would mean the portal wouldn't collapse like it did at the testing grounds. It also means the portal could open as wide or as long as you want. But my real question is why? Why do all this." Percy said putting his notebook off to the side and put his elbow in his knee while resting his head on his hand. Acting like he was actually curious.

Meanwhile Tony Stark placed a bug on the controls, "This kid actually knows quantum physics?" Bruce Banner asked Fury

"Apparently, he does't talk much. Actually he hasn't talked one single word to anyone for the last two months he's been here. Only a word at a time or something like that. We don't know how smart he is, only he has a 18 year old intelligence and that's still growing." Fury said looking at the screen with interest.

"The humans slaughter each other in drones while people idly watch it happen. I need to rule them." Loki said

"You think you're above us?" Percy asked

Loki looked at Percy like Percy was the crazy, "Well yes."

"Then the throne, as you put it, would suit you ill." Loki sneered at Percy, but Percy didn't pay attention and continued to talk, "i's about knowing when to move on and the fact that you are not above one another. People have the same responsibility as one another, no one is above one another. It's that reason that the past kings or queens failed at their jobs, King George the Third is a prime example." Percy said.

Percy would have continued if not the guard that came in and motioned for him to leave. Percy pouted and was about to leave when Loki said, "How did you know about the Iridium, I would have thought the man would know but you, a small child?"

Percy smiled at the mad man, before saying he muted the room with a push of a button and said, "We all have things that we dream of when we sleep. It's those that dream of the future that know the most things in life." with that he left and had unmuted the place. You see Fury asked him to redo the Helicarriers firewalls to stop Tony Stark from hacking, but that means that Percy knows where everything is and made precaution for them. Like a mute button or making a camera stop working.

It was quite clever of him honestly, he knows every inch of S.H.I.E.L.D and stuff, for Fury he is half way complete with the whole programs and stuff. In about two weeks he would give Fury the hard-drive that the program is on.

I hope you are liking this I have fun putting it together, most likely will update later today but still don't know. Have an awesome Summer.