In the nest

Okay, bros...

This is a monster chapter, but I really wanted to finish the episode in this one. I tried to make it as short as possible but... omg this is almost 4'000 words.

Also... cute happy moments are over, they are going at it in this one :) Hehe, sorry, I love making things good and then destroying them again right after.

Anyways, the TW's of the day are: knives, blood and cutting.

I hope you have a good night, I definitely need to go to bed bc I have work in the morning :)

Love y'all
Designated passenger princess

.

.

.

.

.

The first thing Genesis felt, when waking up again, was a stinging headache. It was the worst where the man had hit her with the lamp.

It was dark around her, something had been put on her head and she couldn't move. When she tried, ropes were digging into her wrists. She was tied to the chair she was sitting on.

There was movement next to her. Out of habit she turned her head, but obviously wasn't able to see anything.

„Gen?" A quiet voice asked.

„Sam?"

A wave of panic flooded through the young woman. She already had a pretty good guess who had kidnapped them and she absolutely did not want Sam to be here. He should be back at the motel room. Safe. With Dean.

More sounds and then the cloth over Genesis face disappeared. For a second she was able to see Sam's scared face, but her attention was quickly brought to a man standing in front of her.

He bent down exposing his teeth, which grew into fangs as he got closer to her face. Genesis tried to squirm away, but it wasn't really an option while being tied to a chair.

„Hey! Stop!" Sam shouted, trying to rip himself free, but to no avail. „Leave her alone!"

The vamp only got closer, his fangs almost touching Genesis neck, when a lighter voice came from the doorframe.

„Wait. Step back Eli."

This time the vampire listened. Straightening back up as a young woman entered the room. She stepped in front of Sam and Gen's chairs, introducing herself to them.

„My name's Lenore. I'm not gonna hurt you. We just need to talk."

Gen didn't believe her. Though Lenore sounded genuine, but she had learned that some people could easily fake that. After all they were vampires.

„Talk?" Sam asked, his voice filled with irony. „Yeah, okay. But I might have a though time paying too much besides attention to Eli's teeth."

„He won't hurt you. You have my word." Lenore said calmly.

It only made Genesis more upset. How could she be so sure?
They were fucking vamps and in her experience, anything could tip one of them over the edge, turn them into a bloodsucking monster.

Sam didn't seem to believe Lenore's words either, sounding just as nervous as Genesis felt when he spoke.

„Your word? Oh, yeah, great! Thanks. Listen Lady, no offense, but you're not the first vampire I've met."

„We're nit like the others. We don't kill humans. We don't drink their blood. We haven't for a long time."

„What is this? Some kind of joke?" Sam looked over to Genesis, trying to see what she was thinking about all of this. But the brunette was just staring at Eli, her face white as a wall. Concerned he turned back to Lenore.