Sex and Regrets

Good fucking morning!

Sorry, this chapter took longer than expected (because someone only had a day off instead of three...)

Anyways, are you ready for smut?

Yeah, to anyone not wanting to read that kind of stuff, skip to the first part. There is the usual dots to signal a time skip, that's when it stops.

I don't know if it's any good tho :)

TW' of the day are: scars, kinda mentioning of past abusive relationships, Deans dong

Enjoy,
Tired Christmas elf

.

.

.

.

.

Once the lights were off and Dean had found his way back to the bed, they continued where they left off.

Passionate kisses were shared as Dean stripped himself free of his pants. His shirt he had already taken off when he was walking around.

Genesis couldn't take his hands off his body, letting them glide over every inch of his torso. It was the best thing she'd ever touched.

She lied down on her back, Dean followed, hovering over her, kissing her neck and down to however much skin the neckline of her shirt revealed. It wasn't enough.

„Can I take off your shirt?" Dean asked between his kisses.

Genesis was only able to nod, panting and struggling to form thoughts. It felt like her whole body was tingling, charged with some kind of electric only Dean could release her from.

The shirt was gone so quickly, Genesis barely noticed, leaving her a little impressed. Her second thought was, that Dean must have had a lot of practice. Of course he did. He had slept with dozens of women. Women who probably looked a lot better... and weren't full of scars.

And suddenly Genesis was painfully aware of them. Those ugly, never fading marks all over her body. No matter what part of her Dean would touch, there would be at least one. Even with the lights off, he would know they were there, feel them underneath his fingers...

Subconsciously Gen tensed up. Her hands, which had been on Deans back, sunk down on her own chest in a sad attempt to hide it from the man over her.

„Genesis?" Dean whispered, his face right next to her ear.

„Yes?" She tried to sound normal, but her voice has shaking, giving her away.

Immediately Dean stopped what he was doing, sitting up. His eyes had adjusted to the dark by now, so he was able to vaguely make out Genesis face. She had turned it to the side, her eyes closed.

„What's wrong?"

„Nothing." The word had come out too sharp, too quick.

Damn it, you can't even have sex without screwing it up!, Genesis scolded herself, taking a deep breath.

Warm finger stroked over her cheek, resting on her chin. Dean turned her face towards him, trying to get a proper look at her. But Gen kept her eyes closed, leaning into the touch.

„We can stop if you don't want this anym-"

„I do!" Genesis cut the man off. „It's just that I- I am full of... my whole body is covered in-" She couldn't get herself to finish the sentence.