Killing a friend

I'M BACKKK! (idk for how long, my attention span is very short lately)

Sooo, new chapter :) There's not much I can say except for enjoy

And the TW's of course! Here they are: Character death & violence

Anyways there u gooo!

.

.

.

.

.

"What do you mean? Dean, that is Gen!" Sam's brows furrowed as he stared at his brother, wondering if Dean had really lost it now. „Let her go!"

Dean glanced over at the Genesis sitting on the hood of his car. The helpless, big eyes he was met by just confirmed his suspicions. This was not his Genesis... well, not his. But the one he knew. "No, she's not! This is the fucking shapeshifter, giving us a cute little show."

Sam, who was already planning on getting Dean away from his friend, froze. He hadn't considered that option...

"How do you know?" He asked his brother confused. To him there hadn't been any indicator this wasn't their Gen.

Dean's jaw was clenched, just wanting to get this over with. Even is the person staring at him wasn't really Genesis, she still looked like her. Her body that was shaking, her hand that was desperately clinging to his leather jacket and her eyes looking at him scared. He never wanted to see her like this, not because of him. It took all his self-control to take his eyes off her and look at his brother instead, who was still waiting for an explanation.

"The real Genesis would never thank me for saving her. She wouldn't be looking so scared either or try to tell me something important in front of you!" Dean gestured towards the imposter, trying to state his case. "She would want you to help her, not me and even if she was scared... she would try to hide it and she would have insulted me at least once by now."

That made sense to Sam. Now that Dean was naming all these points, he could see what Dean meant... but he didn't say anything yet.

"Gen... she's not a scared little girl like this shapeshifter is pretending her to be." Dean made the mistake of glancing at the fake Gen again.

The second their eyes met, she bent forward, lips quivering as she tried to make Dean believe her. "Dean, it is me... I swear... What- what do I have to do to make you believe me?" She lifted her free hand, softly laying it on Dean's cheek. „Please... just believe me..."

It was too much for Dean. He had to close his eyes for a second, take a deep breath and collect his thoughts.

This isn't Genesis. This isn't the real Genesis. This isn't my Genesis... Dean repeated the words in his head over and over again. And though he knew it was true, his stomach was cramping up under her touch, her voice. The things she said to him... The real Genesis would never say things like that to him. Maybe to Sam... but not him.

"Cut the crap, okay?" Dean opened his eyes again, able to put on his usual cold stare and motionless face. "Or don't. It doesn't matter. I'm still going to stab a silver knife in your heart because you're not her."

They stared at each other. The silence lasted for a good ten seconds, then fake Genesis face dropped. An mocking grin spread across her face, her usually kind eyes gave off an evil glow. Dean was barely able to recognize her, suddenly Genesis face didn't look like Genesis at all anymore.

"And I thought I played her perfectly." Her voice was cold, calculated, hitting Dean like a brick in the face. "Whiny young girl... I thought I was doing it right."