Vampires

Hii guys!

Another update after such a long time! I am so sorry, but I was working on two other projects (which you are welcome to check out ofc!) But here I am!

I just want to mention that I am trying to follow the episodes as well as possible, but I am not very good at writing action scenes (you will notice), also I sometimes get really frustrated with having to watch, pause and then type off their dialogues, then I also have to incorporate Genesis somehow which changes scenes sometimes (also the chapters sometimes get really long, so I have to cut certain things out.

Anyways, enjoy the new chapter!

Love y'all,
You dead hamster from second grade

.

.

.

.

.

Genesis had been on the road for about three weeks, since she had left Bobby's place. Most of the time she had spent driving around, solving small ghost huntings or whatever it was that she came across, while waiting for something big.

On Wednesday of the fourth week the young woman got a call from a connection. It was a man, Riko, Genesis had never seen him in real life, but learned that he was a trusted source for monster sighting and similar things.

A quick talk on the phone revealed that there was another vampire sighting in Montana. Two dead people and a lot of split-open cows lying around on their fields.
Genesis had enough experience with the bloodsuckers to recognize the early signs of a big infestation. If she wouldn't do something about this now, the problem would only grow.

So she decided to take the case, which meant having to drive straight for two days down to Montana. When she made it there, she went to look for a motel to get some sleep.

Not caring about the shitty state the building was in, she parked in front of the first one she drove by. The manager of the motel was a less than pissed off woman in her mid-fifties, chewing on some gum, who barely looked at Gen as she paid for the room.

But Genesis didn't notice the woman's bad mood. She could basically feel the bed of room 506 calling for her, her eyes were almost closing by themselves. Once she was in the room, nothing but the shoes were taken off before Genesis dove into the covers.

The moment she hit the mattress her eyes closed and she was asleep only seconds later.

As most nights Genesis sleep was filled with dreams, most of them only consisting of pictured flashing by. Some short scenes playing in the back of her mind.

Sometimes a face popped up, but someone else's voice was speaking.

It was all a big, confusing mess, until Gen was lying in her bed again. She was still asleep, she knew it, but the dream still felt scarily real.

When she turned her head to the side, she was met by a pair of green eyes staring at her from the pillow next to hers.
Genesis could feel her lips pull up into a smile as Dean gently reached for her face.

To her big surprise she didn't feel confused or shocked by the man lying next to her. There was just that tingling feeling in her stomach as she felt Dean's thumb brushing over her cheek.

She was about to close her eyes again, feeling the dream slipping away, when Dean suddenly said something, which was highly unusual. Every time Genesis had dreamed about something like this (which was more than she would like to admit), Dean had always been silent. Genesis called it wishful thinking.