Reunited

I'm back with another chapter!

This chapter will contain another cute and fluffy moment so, do with that info what you will.

Other than that I don't have much to report... oh, if you like starwars then you could maybe check out the starwars fanfiction I posted. Just if you're interested in that kinda stuff :)

Anyways, thanks for reading and have a good day!

.

.

.

.

.

Genesis slept through the whole way to the next motel, so Sam had to carry her up to their room. Luckily it was night already, so no one would see them lifting around a severely hurt and malnourished woman and call the police.

They had gotten the biggest room available, which still only included two beds. Sam put Genesis down on one of them, before going back to the car to get a first-aid kit and some of Gens stuff from her car, which Dean had driven back.

Meanwhile Dean took a seat on the couch, his eyes glued to his friend on the bed. He didn't know what he was waiting for. A sign she would wake up? And what then?

As far as he was concerned she hated him...

The shapeshifters words popped in his mind, specifically what she's said about Gen running away because she was scared to develop feeling for him. He still hadn't been able to figure out if it was the truth or not.
He hoped it wasn't...

If Genesis would catch feelings for him... it would complicate everything. Dean wasn't the type of guy for that, he was sure of it. He'd done it in the past, let himself fall in love and it always went horribly wrong. Mostly because of the job.

And Gen... she was just a friend.

A good looking friend, who he had sex with. But that wasn't unusual. Dean slept with a lot of girls. Some he'd only just met, some he'd been friends with for a while. So him sleeping with Genesis wasn't special. It didn't mean anything.

So all he could do was sit and hope the shapeshifter had lied. He wanted to keep her in his life, even if it was just for Sam's sake, because he'd grown very attached to Gen.

When his younger brother came back and started checking up on Gen, Dean turned around so he was facing the wall. Every now and then he heard Sam make concerned sounds, breathing in a little harder or humming, but he never explained why.

Eventually Dean was fed up and just asked: „What is it?"

„Nothing, she'll be fine..." Sam paused, Dean could hear him struggle. „But she's malnourished, cold and her body is weak. The wound on her leg should have been treated sooner, it's become infected."

His voice was full with blame. But before Dean could tell him it wasn't his fault, Sam spoke again.

„I should have been there sooner... I should have realized something was wrong after the second day she didn't call me. Instead she was in that basement for almost a week and now-" Sam was cut off by his brother.

„Ey, stop that!" Dean barked, having a hard time resisting the urge to turn around and look at Sam. „That's not on you! You did the right thing, okay? And it doesn't matter how fast we got to her. She's still alive."

„Yeah... I guess so." Sam mumbled."I'm done by the way. You can turn around again."

Sam sat down on his own bed, his eyes on Gen the entire time. Dean could see he still felt guilty, but knew nothing he said would change anything about that.