Mall Squad

I spent the night at Samantha's house with Argentina, the boys and others went home, we woke up at 12 because it takes a long time for us to get ready we all took our showers one by one, first Samantha got in the shower while I helped Argentina find her an outfit, she had a suit case of clothes there because she spent the night at Samantha's house a lot, I found her a white belly shirt that said BOSS, with black jeans that had rips, once Samantha got out the shower Argentina went in the shower, I found Samantha a white belly shirt that said OMG , with some black jeans that had rips, once Argentina got out the shower, I went in the shower, while Samantha watched tv and Argentina got dressed, when I got out I put on the outfit Samantha, and Argentina helped me picked out last night, it was a white belly shirt that said LOVE, with black jeans with rips.
We walked to our hang out spot, that's were we were supposed to meet up at wit he boys, they all spent the night at August house.
The boys had on white shirts that said the same like us three August had OMG like Samantha, Nathan had BOSS like Argentina, and Dan had LOVE like Sabrina. We all had on matching Jordan's, the Air Jordan Oreo Fives.
When we got to the mall we first went into Macy's, then the boys went into game stop while, the girls went into Victoria Secret, after we met up at the food court, there were three tables lined up and separated so we matched up with our shirts and sat across from each other.
D : So Bri, tell me about yourself
Well I like animals and pets, I love Jordan's, jewelry, my nails, and hair done, clothes, swag, style but when it comes to love I don't really care so much about the gifts like I don't beg for them, but how about you
D : Well I like Basketball, and I also like you, I like to chill
I kinda like you too.
After the food court, the girls went to Claire's, and the boys went to American Eagle, after that we met up, and went inside of this Jewelry store
D : ooh this ring is nice isn't it, well what do you think, is it nice enough for my girl, I don't really know what she's into
Well yea it has a lot of diamonds and it's real and a nice ring
D : thanks
After we went into foot locker, champs and house of hoops to look at some sneakers and pick one pair that
we wanted
D : what size are you looking for ?
Well I'm looking for a size six and a half
D : that's my size too
Really, it is that's cool
I tried to decide between two pairs of sneakers, once I figured out which pair I wanted, we went to a few more stores then went back home.
Bye you guys I'll text, and, or call you
D : Sabrina I brought you something
He handed me the bag and waved bye, I waved back
When I got home I opened up the gift, it was a pair of Jordan's, my size it was the other pair of sneakers I couldn't decide from, and the ring was the one he showed me and said was for his girl, he made a plan to get me stuff.