finnaly the DAY

it was the day
snapchat was us today
we prepared
c & s : ⛽️🅰🆖 ⛽️🅰🆖 ⛽️🅰🆖 ⛽️🅰🆖
C : we ready, to do this let's go
there was a limo, that Suzie was riding personally, she had her dress in the limo next to her it was white and said Susie's sweet sixteen, in gold, Suzie took pictures in front of it, we got in the different dress up and make up rooms, we got our hair ,and make up done, professionally, we got dressed, and looked amazing .
the room that the sweet sixteen, was taking place in, was huge ,and nice ,and beautiful, there were spanish music playing, and so many nice looking things, Suzie had a second red and gold like dress .
p.s : I'm princess Suzie, today getting gifts, I was kinda mad at Kayla, she was wearing a bit of white, with the silver diamonds, not at Sabrina's sister, becuase she was wearing like a tan, or peachish, not really white, like me, but Kayla was ,and she tried to talk to me, I just made up excuses, and walked away ,and, moved away .
mom, brother, and i helped Suzie put on her crown, in the dressing room earlier .
c : I danced with Suzie to a spanish song, we killed it, and Sabrina danced with a boy, a family member recored it, Suzie, made Instagram videos with a boy she knew, in her second dress .
Natasha had showed up in a gold dress, she looked not so pregnant, she had a shot, she must be pushing the baby in, I walked up to her .
what are you doing, why are you drinking
n : because he got me pregnant before he got the other girl pregnant, and he thinks i don't know, so, he does ,or, does not know I'm pregnant, he treats me horrible, he fucks with two girls, and there both pregnant, right now he's probably fucking the other girl senseless, but i can care less, i just made no sense .
oh well ook. i walked away from her not trying to hear another word, nun of us spoke to Kayla tonight, so she left mad early, were not talking to her anymore .