acting like tourist

so today, we decided to go on a sightseeing tour bus, and it's going to be so fun, for neon to see a bunch of stuff again, or new things, and for us to explore around more, if we never seen, or haven't seen it in a while .
people Coming
me
Lucas
Suzie
Vanessa
Neon
Jasmine
we had six tickets, and we need to bring an extra free person along, and we chose jasmine 👏

we got up early, and I put on, some shorts, with my brown sandals, and my brown mcm book bag, with my normal jewelry, and my white regular blank short sleeve crop top, that had like padded texture, I out my hair out flat, and out It in a quick highish messy bony tail, and pulled down some strings on the sides, of my hair.
suzie had on a black floral, with pinkish, purple small flowers on it, dress, with her black sandals, and her hair flat out.
neon had on a white shirt, with blue medium length sleeves, and some jeans, with her Jordan sport blue sixes, and her hair in a pony tail .
jasmine had on a shirt that said ball is life, with jeans, and Jordan 7s, with her hair in a bun .
Lucas had on basketball shorts, with his low red, and black bread elevens, and a white tank top .
Vanessa had on shorts, with a black tank top, and some converse, and her hair had curling iron, curls.

we went outside, and stayed there for a few, and walked to the bus, we got some food from the stores, near, and around it, before the bus took off, we got on picture of the bus 👆 .
while we were on the bus some people wanted to sit inside with the air, and others wanted to sit outside with the heat, Lucas, decided we should go up top, because so we can see a lot, and everything , we were planning to go at the top at night, when it's less heat, but we don't know if it's like a party bus, and will be open at night, they have it open during the rain though, so they might .

we went shopping, had millions of bags seen so many things, laughed, met new people, little kids annoyed and bugged me out, shared money with people, we had so much fun .
first stop we did some shopping, then next it was this basketball thing, that we never saw it was so cool, there, Lucas, neon, and jasmine taught me how to play basketball AGAIN, sometimes people forget right, we had so much fun, and did others .