They want me back

So before I was pregnant I would be on a basketball team a long time ago though, they don't know I'm pregnant though, and if they figure out I would get kicked off the team, so they invited me to the team wear getting all back together now, and I'm not getting that big of a baby bump yet, so I'm good, I'm perfect for my basketball jersey and shorts, I put it on, put on my white headband the sports one, the hair wrap one, that be at rite aid and stuff, but yeah with my hair in a flat haired pony tail, and my maroon Jordan 6s, I was ready to take a chance, and make a change, I put on my basketball socks, the one with the pictures of basketball players on them, mine had curry on it, AYEE, soon it will be me on it 🏀, I got my gold madpax book bag, and left.
Once I got there I spoke to the people on my team I knew, and didn't mention me being pregnant, we practiced, and took pictures, and hung out with the cheerleaders, they told me some of there chefs that they had, they were really cool, I hope my belly doesn't show and it gets me kicked off the team, I can't believe this, my family knows I'm pregnant, why should I hide it, but Lucas I love him so much, and I would never get an abortion, Rosy would love to be a big sister, but her not actually coming out of me might hurt her a bit when she gets older, I'm kinda nervous for my future but let's see how it turns out.