Britney

Sat night was cool, we continued watching movies, I closed the curtains, of my windows, so it can remain darkish, and I started playing in Britney's hair, and then actually did it, with using the supplies, then once I was done, we were still watching, movies, then they got into he shower, and packed there bags up, they were leaving in a few, like a bit towards the night, but not really that much, we had so much fun, we had, races, played outside, and before I did there hair I washed, it form the rain, and also they washed my hair, and left it natural curly, I had on my gold bow sandals, with my green jeans, and my pink belly shirt, I left my hair out natural curly, I had fun with them we took some pictures, a specially me and Britney, we had our caption, as bri and bri 😂😭 , it's kinda cool, we were so happy to hang out, with each other, they wanted to come back another time, too, and we can hang out more, and do more fun activities that they will think about, and I will too, once they were about to leave, we all cleaned up our messes, and hugged, and waved goodbye, or our see you laters, they texted us on the way home, and  told us when they were home, there parents came to pick them up, it was fun seeing them too, and also for Suzie to meet, them, she told me what had happened at Vanessa's, house yesterday while we where all talking, the girls are funny, and cool to hang out with,there so similar to us .