Eehhhh !

I was driving to the mall with my new car again for something else,
I put on my marvin the Martians Jordan 7s, with my beige jeans ( school uniform like jeans ), with my white short sleeve shirt it had the little split at the button, and I left the top collar button open, my gold watch like always, and my hair natural curly, my hair was covering my ears. .
Lucas was going with me, he had the same Jordan's on, same pants but a bit darker, same shirt but light a bit navy blue, and his hair curly with a bit faded, and split line  on the side , and his silver stud earrings.
We had the same iPhone, the iPhone gold 6s
We're so cute together
Suzie went to work early today, I was about to get Rosy dressed, but then Lucas had wrong came, then I got her dressed
She had the same Jordan's, the same pants like me, and her silver stud earrings, with her gold mini baby watch, and her baby gold bracelet, with a same shirt just red, her hair was soft and curly, I put it up into a pony tail .
Rosy knew how to walk a bit
I left the room,
Heyy
😘 we kissed, mouth kiss
L: Te quiero yo nunca dejaría usted o estar enojado con usted y quiero decir que tengo la espalda
( i love you i would never leave you or be mad at you and i mean that i have your back )
Aww I lovee you too, now look at us triplets
I got her car seat, out her in, and we drove there, we were picking up the purple shower water 👆, I had really wanted it, it changes to a bunch of colors, I'm setting it on purple .
In the car, Lucas wanted to drive, I said no, and I continued to drive, we was listening to my iPhone music, connected to the radio, lyve bounce came on by LTE / Benji,
🎧 I Step up in the spot they like who dat, I hit my shamoney dance then I two step , I bust my Milly rock, watch me do that, I hit the lyve bounce, then I move back, oh wait, how he do that, I hit the lyve bounce, then I move back, oh wait, how he do that, I hit the lyve bounce, then in move back, I hit the lyve bounce, then I move back, shawty said she like the way I do that, she gon take my moves, and she gon use dat, when the way her ass moves, I approve dat, fuckin up some commas, got me, got me kinda lit, real niggas with me, ain't no comma fix, straight real niggas that'd my kinda bitch, hit the lyve bouce that's my kinda shit, get fly, get flee with it, swing west swing east with it, get on my way get mean wit it, lyve bounce whole team wit it, I step up in the spot, they like who dat, I hits my shamoney dance, then I two step, I bust my Milly rock, watch me do that, I hit the lyve bounce, then it move back, oh wait, how he do that, I hit the lyve bounce, then I move back,  oh wait who he do that, I hit the lyve bounce then I move back, he said he like the way like the way that this ass shake, he think I'm nicki, but nigga I got that real cake, always fresh out the oven, bitch I'm real baked 🎧 .
Once we got there we went into the mall, and searched around till we found it, they was saying aww were so cute, and all Rosy eyes were green, just like mine .
After we found it we walked around, then went home to set it up, in the bathroom, and we took dorm pictures .
James has me in nothing, so he won't find me with her .