im the leader of this

here's one of the groups that people had wanted me to join, and lead, with others 💪 .
I would help other girls fit in with others, were not changing them, were just finding them like some friends, it's kinda crazy for people to not have friends, and be left out, it's kinda like a bullying situation.
so today I was going to meet, and introduce myself to the group today, well basically I'm one of the leaders .
I put on white pants, with a white shirt, 🎧🎤 wearing all white when im feeling godly ⚪️⬜️, and left my hair flat, and down, i put on my hair chain, I put it over my hair neatly, I had on white ankle top converse, ( you guys might not always know what I mean when I say that, meaning, low top under ankle, ankle top past ankle at the top of your ankle, and high top at like near your knees , ) my hair was in a high bun .
I was driving my new car, I saw Suzie coming from where she was, bad about to go inside if the house, so I asked her if she can stop,and take a few pictures of me in front of my new car, all white, she did so, and then I said thank you, and left, she was with Vanessa,
S: np
Hey vanny
V: Hey briiii .
I opened my car door, and got in, I pulled off, and drove to the address, place .
Once I got there I walked it, it kinda looked nice, we had to decorate a lot, to also know each others feelings, and what we like.
Introduction to people in group : 👇
hey everyone I'm Sabrina, I can't wait to have fun with you guys, and meet all of you, and get a chance to learn what you guys like to do, and do cool activities with you guys.

hi my names Nicole, miss nicki, ( looking me up in down, with disrespect, and attitude ), I can't wait to have so much fun doing cool things with you people, we will have so much fun everyone will love me.

Hey my names Jessica, I will have so much fun with you guys, I love to hang out with people like all of you guys, hope you enjoy me.

Hello fellow people, how was your day, my names Malak, you can call me mr.M, I love my curly hair, and abs, girls don't fall for me, but I won't stop you, were here to jus the ourself, and I'm the only leader guy here, but there are some boys here who can help me out, with some stuff .

Malak, and I got along really well, I think he liked me, he was cute too, but I have Lucas too, also that nicole girl looked at me really crazy, I told Malak about it, he gave me his number, and I gave him mine, were good best friends, just like me, and dan, and were about to hang out today today too.

Straight from there I went to the store near our squad hang out spot, and there dan was, we hugged, and we went to the mall, and hanged out, Lucas didn't mind, he knows were just bestfrans, and he know he can have girl bestfriends too but no kissing an no cheating, same for me, we had fun shopping
D: so how's you and Lucas relationship going 😕
It's ook, it's cool,
D: oh ok
We went to the food court, and arcade, he brought me some stuff, some Jordan's, we had fun,
💭 remember the ring he got me, it's like I have a whole bunch of rings 💭 .
We took some pictures too,
when he saw my car, we both started getting mad hype, because we both know this was my dream car .