Another book

I got asked to write another book sense it's so good.

Addicted

A girl lays upon her bed at dawn, doing homework and drifting away to sleep, she's a crazy sleeper, she had rolled off the high bed while drifting to sleep, and fell hardly to the cold hard floors.
Her eyes fluttered open and then shut close because those bright white lights were too bright, people whispered in her surroundings which woke her up, she sat up and noticed she was in the hospital.
The doctor man came in.
"Your gonna uhh need to go to rehab, for uhh medical reasons, ALONE, so say your good byes, family members."
The doctor kept the girl in the room until he came in and put on his outside coat, he picked me up and took me to a car,
"I'm going to take you to rehab okay."
She had no idea how it looked.
Soon they pulled up to an place far away it looked like a tiny mini house, it looked like an apartment inside, but house outside.
"Are you...uhh..sureh..this isn't an apartment."
"Oh I'll just tell you already, your not going to rehab, you don't need to, your fine, both types of fine, your gonna be my slave, my maid, I'm your owner, your my dog, my pet, so you listen to whatever I say, if you do anything bad or try to escape your going to be really punished."
MONTHS LATER•••
He had company over, I had to serve them food, and I have to show off with him, my name is Ann, his name is Steve, I came with the food tray in my red mini skinny tight strapless dress, with my curling iron hair, and black pumps with red on the bottom of them. He smacked the tray out my hand and made me sit on his lap by pulling me to him, and he started kissing me, I tried to force and not too, but I noticed I would get punished, so why fight it, I kissed him back, and grabbed his face, and bit his tongue which made him stop, and made me clean up the mess he made.
LATER ON THAT DAY•••
He was laying on the bed, with his white short sleeve shirt, and sweats.
I was in the same outfit as earlier, cleaning up in the living room, I noticed him forcing me to like him or fake it, I'm really starting to get feelings for him,
I finished cleaning, then walked into the room, I walked over to the side of the bed he was on, and sat near him on the bed I touched his shirt, and then started to lift it up, and i slowly took it off while were staring at each other, then I start to kiss him on his lips and he kisses back.
"Pull down my pants." He had a smirk on his face.
I did do, he didn't have underwear on, it touched my face then he grabbed my by my hair, and slid the top part of my strapless dress down, and it was under my chest, he stared, I pulled it back up, and ran away, it's just not right, I can't be addicted to him.

That's the book I made, it's just the summary about it.