Rosy's First Birthday

So, I can't believe it, it's Rosy's first birthday!!!!
I've had her for so long, she's gotten so old, and learned so many things, she can sort of walk, them sneakers help her, lil miss sneaker head.
I washed her hair, and left it out and curly, and put her on a white sports black Nike check headband, with her university blue foamposites 2016, and her white short sleeve crop top, and her color of her skin tights, with her black puffy tutu, with her gold chain with her name on it, and her gold bracelet with her name on it, and her earring studs.
She looked beautiful.
We planned to do her party in a huge community center, we were planning to have her party, all the way in the Bronx at, Galaxy party hall, the theme is the princess brave theme, and there was a bouncy house with a piñata, and she had her own crown, and stuff, Merida's hair is so cute, Lucas came over to my house early, and he was gonna drive us to the party to set up, with my mom, sister and brother and cousin, and family and guests and stuff, and he was taking his black truck there, so we can bring stuff, and some foods, and I needed to change in the back, I made it my own room on the way there, that while drive, I put on my royal blue mesh inset two piece dress, with long sleeves, with my flower handing belly ring, and my hair in wand curls, and my studs, with gold big watch, and my light pink pastel lime crime lipstick, with my black open toed suede pumps with royal blue sin the inside and bottom of it, and dark greyish eye shadow, and some black flats, in my black Chanel tote bag.
Once we got to the place we set up the food and stuff, and prepared, and once the party started we had so much fun, I enjoyed my baby turning 1, unfortunately her really mom wasn't able to come out here, she even forgot it was her birthday, so did James, her real mom I heard she became a stripper, my Cc, I can't believe her.