Your The Father Nigga

J: This is not my son you hoe
Who the fuck is you calling a hoe , I'm you baby mama, I'm your girlfriend, your ride or die
J : Your the new ex that just appeared in my life
I started to cry because he didn't believe me , I ran to go get dressed , I put on a mint green belly shirt that said Thug, with some white skinny jeans, and my clear jellies, my hair was flattened.
" Thats my best friend, that's my best friend, yass you better " , I picked up the phone , it was Kayla
K : Hey , you ready to go out to my cousins house
Yeah
K :  I'll drive to your house to come pick you up, see you soon.
When I saw Kayla she had on a red belly shirt that said Thug, with black jeans, and her black jellies,her hair was straightened too, twins as always.
K : Hey Brina, wassup
Kay , He didn't believe me
K : that nigga didn't believe that was his child, the fuck, I would get a test
Hell no, a nigga should know it's there child by believing me not some test
K : You were crying weren't you, your eyes are a bit red
Yes, because he's an idiot
K : so, your crying because your upset that he's an idot
No
K : he's a total jerk even though you were joking and saying it was his child when your not even pregnant he didn't belive you so if it was real he still wouldn't belive you.
When we got to her cousins house, there were, so many people there, they were funny too, her grandmother had the best advice about any thing, I met Kay's god sister, Golden she was bad, she had swag, thug life, she had on this black bandana crop top you could see her belly ring, with white jeans that had rips, and the newest Jordan's, her hair was naturally curly.
G : Wanna go dance
Yea
K : Sure, absolutely
A twerk song came on it was like a remix, and Golden started twerking, she had a big ass no lie, a man walked up behind her, and held her hips and was smashing her, she was still twerking, I guess they were enjoying it, once the song went off she turned around and stared at the boy.
G : Here's my number, I'm Golden
M: I'm Michael I can't wait to talk to you on the phone.
Kay and I decided were going to spend a few days up here at her cousins house ( In Pennsylvania ) .