niko ✨

I have a god son yeah, was going to see him today, his name is Niko he's still a baby though, I had two cornrow braids,and a white crop top that said bad a$$ in red, with white high waisted skinny jeans, and some white Jordan's, I got in my brown mcm bag, not the book bag, and got inside of my car, I called Stephanie, his mom, to let her know I was on my way.
once I got there, I walked up her stairs and found niko on the couch, he was playing with some of his toys, he courses now, and pulls my hair a lot, he loves receiving kisses 😘 .
my sister ,and cousin got to the house ,and we all played with niko.
S: "girls I'm going to the supermarket",
we all said okay Stephanie, while Stephanie was gone we played with niko we was mad loud making videos for Instagram, were Instagram famous, we was doing musical.lys ,and vines, just having fun, and listening to music, also giving niko kisses, he's so cute ,and handsome, all you hoes going to like him, but back off, nah just playing ,and kidding but, still all the girls will love ,and like him.
we decided to spend the night at Stephanie's house, she got back ,and she just lefts us do our thing ,and what ever we want, she doesn't care that it's her house, we do watch niko, so, we always laugh at niko and the funny things that he does.