new work partner

I am working with new people, and new partners, all the time, kinda, and I'm modeling with another new partner, named, siasia, it might sound like sia sia, but it's si-Asia like yes Asia in Spanish for e first part, I remember all of my modeling partners, they are really cool to work with .
Me and siasia, had to go shopping for like matching outfits but different colors, we decided flowers, blue and red, kind of dashiki like, and parky like, jumper, shorts and shirt like, short sleeve, hot weather like, we decided to have our hair curly, we couldn't wait for this photo shoot, the back ground was like an outer park area, and probably sandals, or shoes off, or socks, were still kinda deciding .
We rode our sky walkers too the store, she and a purple sky walker, we went to a shopping store, we found a store where there's for like twin outfits, and many differ t sizes, once we were done shopping we went to my house, we cropped off our sky walkers, got dressed and did our hair and got our make up done, and nails and stuff, it's kinda really busy being a model, once we were done getting ready, we got to a nice park, area that we took over, the section kinda for a few, we decided to have it a more nature out door look and not really inside, green screen, once we were done we went back to my house, sat in the window to Lear np kinda more about each other, and rode our sky boards around the house  then decided to ride them outside, then we hung out, and she met Susie, and we had some fun kinda I guess .